This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Feyenoord Rotterdam | 2021-2022

Good move and for both parties. For 4.5m its low risk to Feyenoord, and if he has a good season they'd probably be open to cashing out for 8-10m.

Comment

Hopefully we won't hear about Potter and brighton anymore.

Jahanbakhsh was more classy on the shirt

Comment

Good Luck Jahanbax! Learning to speak such dutch in so little time, always destined to go back to Holland. Now start shooting those bombs from outside the box! God knows Feyenoord will need them as Ali is about to replace their best player

Comment

All the best to Jahanbakhsh! I hope he can turn it around at his new team and get in form for the World Cup.

Comment

Only a 3 year deal, interesting

Comment

Back to league soorakh…

Comment

Best of luck to him. Familiar environment and a traditional club despite struggling lately. Hope he dominate the league and move to Ajax or Germany next season.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good move for him! It's a shame he didn't put Jahanbakhsh on the back of his shirt

Comment

Cant wait to hear the Dutch announcers pronounce his name again. So happy he’s out of that shithole Brighton, hope Saman buries them

Comment

So happy for JB to be in an environment where he can get his confidence back and get back to the JB we all enjoyed watching so much. Excited and happy for him and his future!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We all wanted a new start for Ali, and we got one. Let’s hope he can once again light the Eredivisie on fire! 🔥

Comment

As this move is finalized, I can't help but feel disappointed. JB deserves better than Feyenoord. Honestly, I would rather he stayed at BHA and fought for substitute minutes than join Feyenoord.

Nonetheless, here we are, so I wish him the best. Hope he can re-gain his form quickly and show us the old Eredivise style JB.

Comment

Number 9 shirt as well!

Comment

I know we all have differing views on his abilities ( I am in the camp who thinks with game time and confidence he is a quality player) there is no doubting his class, he is acted nothing but a true professional and he deserves every success at Feyenoord.

Comment

Working...
                              X