X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Someone who doesn't sponsor Khamenei's lapdog (a terrorist Soleimani) and actually stands for the people of Iran rather than praising a terrorist right after the events of Aban 98.
      Lol, alright bro, let's give the captain's armband to Tom Cotton.
      Last edited by The; 12-06-2021, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        1- why do you think he doesnt deserve it?

he has the right attitude,
        has been playing in europe for many years now and has immense professional experience to help the team,
        has faced plenty of top class teams in his time,
        has a positive attitude and acts very professionally (unlike a few other famous players),
        knows english well and can communicate with foreigners comfortably,
        has been part of TM for many years now,
        technically is quite a good player (sometimes, even fantastic. But lately a bit inconsistent)
        ... etc.
        want me to go on?

more importantly, 2- Who shd be the TM cap in your opinion then?
        I just think he is not good enough to start, he has been a sub under our other coaches and his club teams (CQ, etc)), therefore, I rather give it to a player that starts consistency such as Azmoun. However, if he starts play better and be a regular player in his club, then yes there is nothing wrong with him to be a Captain, I would love for him to succeed.

Comment

The critics towards him is ridiculous here seriously. Poor guy hustled his a$$ of in brighton, never gave up. Came back, got immediate playing time and is on 2nd place with his club. Plays internationally. Became captain and scored lovley goals for TM. He is just inconsistent at the moment but same goes for every other player.
          Support this man ffs, he deserves our support.

Also LMAO on Amiri. Why on earth should Amiri be captain?
          Does he speak english at all? How many years did Amiri play in europe again?
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

JB has spent more time waxing Graham Potter’s Nader dampai’s than playing football the last 4 seasons… And he quickly found his spot on Feyenoord’s bench.

Captain should be a fixed starter in Europe, not one who is burnt out by 28… Same goes for Hajsafi and Ansarifard. Why all the benchwarmers in Europe get the armband?

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
              I just think he is not good enough to start, he has been a sub under our other coaches and his club teams (CQ, etc)), therefore, I rather give it to a player that starts consistency such as Azmoun. However, if he starts play better and be a regular player in his club, then yes there is nothing wrong with him to be a Captain, I would love for him to succeed.
              Completely agree with that.
              This Color
              Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Even though he's played poorly for TM, he has 3 goals in the qualifiers, all important. As long as he scores he can start.

And honestly its his last touches that have really gone to crap. Otherwise, in terms of defensive work, physical play and getting into space he has never been better.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Lol, alright bro, let's give the captain's armband to Tom Cotton.

Nah, let’s just leave him as captain… As you see from the picture above, he is a clear professional. How dare the captaincy of the national team go to someone that’s unprofessional and would take the integrity of being a captain under question. /s

Comment

I have said it before, and now that he is back in form, I say it again.. Our C should be no one other than Saeid Ezatollahi..
                    I would also be happy with Beira but heheh i guess people here on the forum would freak out.

But anywayz, my nr1 for C is Ezza, 2 Amiri/Hajsafi, 3, Taremi

ARJ would probably drop eaven more if they took the C from him now so I guess its better to let him stay, its not good to change these things back and forward. but if he isnt on the field, as he isnt a clear starter for me then it should be Ezza.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                      I have said it before, and now that he is back in form, I say it again.. Our C should be no one other than Saeid Ezatollahi..
                      I would also be happy with Beira but heheh i guess people here on the forum would freak out.

But anywayz, my nr1 for C is Ezza, 2 Amiri/Hajsafi, 3, Taremi

ARJ would probably drop eaven more if they took the C from him now so I guess its better to let him stay, its not good to change these things back and forward. but if he isnt on the field, as he isnt a clear starter for me then it should be Ezza.
                      ^ I actually think that's the only reason he is (still) our captain.

Comment

Eroupa game vs a team from the no no land......games in Netherlands you guys think he will play?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                          Eroupa game vs a team from the no no land......games in Netherlands you guys think he will play?

It’s a fucking shame if he doesnt play. Historically the Arabs have been our biggest threat, culturally, ethnically and economically than Israel has ever been, and we play them all the time. More Persian blood has been shed by Arabs than by Jews if you exclude the Mongols of course.
                          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Even though he's played poorly for TM, he has 3 goals in the qualifiers, all important. As long as he scores he can start.

And honestly its his last touches that have really gone to crap. Otherwise, in terms of defensive work, physical play and getting into space he has never been better.
                            Good point and interesting the double standard some ppl have if you compare Taremi to JB…….Taremi has messed up 1000x more than JB has, he missed so many sitters but nobody says anything but when JB does something wrong he is suddenly not TM material or not worthy of being captain. The hate some have for JB is truly disgusting no other word for it.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post

Do we know if he is in the esquad or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Do we know if he is in the esquad or not?
                                Just checked the team's twitter account and didn't see anything about the available squad. The actual lineup will be released in half an hour.

Comment

Working...
                                X