Clear All

Heracles just scored. 0-1

Link:
    https://poscitech.com/feyenoord-vs-h.../?sport=soccer

Comment

1-1 HT

Comment

No fans cuz of COVID really kills the vibe
        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Comment

Sinistera scores again 2-1

Comment

Trying to be unbiased. I've followed his game for a LONG time.
              He just feels like such a bland winger. Looks for the sideline pass >70% of the time. Not many successful dribbles. Occasional good switch/cross. If he is performing well for TM sure why change things but at club level things just look concerning.

Comment

Once again a shit performance by alireza. I really really really want him to succeed at this club, but bro cmon step up ur fckin game mannnn

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N975F met Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kasra. View Post
                    Once again a shit performance by alireza. I really really really want him to succeed at this club, but bro cmon step up ur fckin game mannnn

Shit performance?
                    Both whoscored and sofascore have him as one of the highest rated players on the pitch.

He had some great trackback and dispossessions, solid one-twos, smart passing, didn't turn the ball over too many times, and overall had a solid game.

Comment

This league is too fast for his pace. Next stop for him should be Greece at this point (SADLY)
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I watch the whole game. to be honest with you he played very well he scuffed a few shots here and there but every time he got the ball in mid. field it looked like the whole team is going forward.

Comment

What do you expect from the guy to do ? Score goals???? I don't understand how you guys are criticising him when his stats are good! He got the 2nd highest rating after the goal scorer!

Comment

Originally posted by Kasra. View Post

Are you a Feyenoorder Kasra?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              What do you expect from the guy to do ? Score goals???? I don't understand how you guys are criticising him when his stats are good! He got the 2nd highest rating after the goal scorer!
                              Thanks for using data to make a point. Yes the data is decent (average) and shows he did ok. His passing success rate is slightly below his team average of 83%), He had one shot on target while the whole team had 12 . see team stat here: https://www.google.com/search?q=dutc...tdqs;dt;fp;1;;

Comment

Originally posted by topotour View Post
                                Thanks for using data to make a point. Yes the data is decent (average) and shows he did ok. His passing success rate is slightly below his team average of 83%), He had one shot on target while the whole team had 12 . see team stat here: https://www.google.com/search?q=dutc...tdqs;dt;fp;1;;
                                yes exactly also look at the ground deuls that he won, its way above the average! For! Thats really important and these things change the flow of the game !

look at sadio mane's stat (against everton) and mo salah's stat (against southhampton )

Comment

Working...
                                X