Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate all this talk about our players not being able to play in the EPL and how they should avoid it. If the EPL is the top league, then damn spanky that is exactly what they should be striving to play in. We need to keep hammering until we have somebody that can actually succeed in the EPL. There has been decent players from South Korea, Japan and even Egypt in the EPL. Is our football that inferior to theirs??

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
      I hate all this talk about our players not being able to play in the EPL and how they should avoid it. If the EPL is the top league, then damn spanky that is exactly what they should be striving to play in. We need to keep hammering until we have somebody that can actually succeed in the EPL. There has been decent players from South Korea, Japan and even Egypt in the EPL. Is our football that inferior to theirs??
      I'm sure Allahyar will be the one that will soon succeed in EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
        They just signed another young Striker so he might be leaving or they might be getting good offers for Sinistera.

It is understandable that local fans and writers are disappointed but the numbers tell a different story. According to FotMob

Season rating

1 Sinistera 8.03
        2 Kokcu 7.82
        8 Jahanbaksh 7.24
        10 Nelson 7.15

He is number 6 on the list of goal scorers. They were expecting he would number 1 or 2. Nelson is number 10, Walmark is number 14

On the assist list he is #10 behind Nelson who is #7
        Dessers loan ends this summer.
        Reiss Nelson loan also ends this summer
        G Til is also on the same boat.

So looks like couple of key players are leaving unless feyenoord pays a hefty price for Dessers

Comment

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Feyenoord Rotterdam | 2021-2022

Here’s to hoping that Alireza will come in during the final and score the winning goal on wednesday. My coworkers are lifetime Feyenoord fans and I told them that if this happens, I will buy them a jersey with ARJ on it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Match Day! (bottom row)

Comment

Hope Ali has a important part to play in this final!

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                      Hope Ali has a important part to play in this final!
                      will probably be watching the game like the rest of us but pitchside on the bench sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                        will probably be watching the game like the rest of us but pitchside on the bench sadly.
                        After a rough year, this week has been nothing but positive for me. Im going to look at the glass as half full and just hope he comes in as a sub and scores the winner late in the game or extra time.

Comment

Bench

Comment

Would have been amazing to see an Iranian player start a European final for the first time ever, regardless of the competition.

Shame he lost his place twice, the second time to a non-entity English guy who is so far away from international football...

Comment

On Paramount Plus (subscription required) for all US viewers.

Comment

Their ass goanna get whipped.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X