This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    I have noticed that he presses harder too and runs up and down the field a lot more. He just looks like he is coming off of one of them famous Felix Magath's preseason trainings.
    yep didnt see todays match, but noticed the same in TM games..! i admire that in him but he still doesnt have the sufficient composure and technical ability to shake off markers or to make a proper decision on his final ball delivery or shot...!! hence commits way too many dangerous turn-overs.... especially a bit later into 2nd halves when he is tired on top of all those shortcomings... then he is a pure liability for us ...! either he still up his stamina and fitness levels or Eskoocher should sub him out earlier than he has been in our matches so far..!

Comment

Fcupdate.nl, a dutch notable footballsite give him a 5.

Other grades:
      Feyenoord: Justin Bijlow 5; Marcus Pedersen 6, Gernot Trauner 4.5, Marcos Senesi 5 (69. Lutsharel Geertruida 6), Tyrell Malacia 6; Orkun Kökcü 4.5, Jens Toornstra 6.5, Guus Til 6.5 (77. Fredrik Aursnes -); Alireza Jahanbakhsh 5, Cyriel Dessers 4.5, Bryan Linssen 4.5 (60. Reiss Nelson 6.5).

Comment

Good game by him.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          Final 2-2. JB had a good game and was close to scoring.

Is it me or has JB become Ali Daei in the air lately? Came close with a header today too.
          Although ARJ is not necessarily very skilled and fancy player, however he absolutely is a player with high IQ. He knows how to position himself, has shots with precision, and how to be effective with minimum effort and hustling. All of the above is what smart players possess (Daei being one)

Many of you folks are too young to remember 1982 World Cup and Paolo Rossi, a prime example of what I just described above. He would not hustle, nor was he a gifted and skilled player. He just was a smart striker who knew how to position and how to score with average type goals. The bottom line for him was that he knew how to score. Hence single-handed let he beat the most fanciest and star-studded Brazil and led Italy to the final winning them the trophy.

We have never had a player with as high IQ as that of Daei’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
            Fcupdate.nl, a dutch notable footballsite give him a 5.

Other grades:
            Feyenoord: Justin Bijlow 5; Marcus Pedersen 6, Gernot Trauner 4.5, Marcos Senesi 5 (69. Lutsharel Geertruida 6), Tyrell Malacia 6; Orkun Kökcü 4.5, Jens Toornstra 6.5, Guus Til 6.5 (77. Fredrik Aursnes -); Alireza Jahanbakhsh 5, Cyriel Dessers 4.5, Bryan Linssen 4.5 (60. Reiss Nelson 6.5).
            On FotMob he got a 7.1.

Watched the game as usual. He played well, took most of their corners, did their long throws and created multiple chances.

They would could have won this game except dessers missed a couple sitters and Ali went wide on a header.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
              On FotMob he got a 7.1.

Watched the game as usual. He played well, took most of their corners, did their long throws and created multiple chances.

They would could have won this game except dessers missed a couple sitters and Ali went wide on a header.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
              Yes, and I see that everyone at Feyenoord got a high grade (exceptions Dessers & Bijlow) there. Feyenoord that draws at home against RKC Waalwijk (a relegation candidate) is just bad. Senesi got a 7.7 and he had a big sooti which cost them the game.

Comment

Ajax killing it again in CL. Destroyed Dortmund 4-0 today.
                Wished JB could have ended up with them last year when there were some talks. Strong side

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Calling it now, ARJ is gonna be the next Shojaei/Hajsafi of our WC 2026 campaign

Comment

Actually you can easily detect a return to form by ARJ.
                      Simply by playing more competitive games.
                      I dont think it's that hard to notice how not only his form, but also his confidence is coming back.

Which makes you note what a damage BHA stint did to his career!
                      Not that we or he could predict it 4 years ago. Not many indicators, except the ruthless merciless & impatient atmosphere of EPL that requires you to hit the ground running immediately after you join it.

It's easy for us to say he should have or shouldnt have, today.
                      I'm just sad that it came to this.
                      I'm disappointed only bcoz I think he could (and should) have left one to one & half year earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Calling it now, ARJ is gonna be the next Shojaei/Hajsafi of our WC 2026 campaign
                        lolololol that one cracked my up
                        lmao its very possible

#Edit: and with your post in mind, im calling this now, ARJ transfering to Tractor Sazi 2023-2024
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Oof. I hope not! Shojaei in WC 2018 in the game versus Morocco was an embarrassment.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              And a new discovery is made. Something scientists told us does not exist. Alireza Jahanbakhsh's misplaced hair.

Comment

Europa Conference League match against Union Berlin tomorrow at 9:45am PST.

Comment

Working...
                                X