Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Jahanbakhsh keeps playing football for Feyenoord or any other decent club he will keep getting better, especially for TM. He had lost his confidence in England and it's not that easy to regain your form after 1 season of basically playing as RWB and 2 seasons of benchwarming for a club that plays ultra defensive football. Jahanbakhsh is the type of player who needs to feel confident in order to play well and it usually takes a long time for him to adapt to a team and regain his confidence. We all know that Alireza is not the most gifted player, but he is a very smart player with a great sense of positioning, and that is also a great skill to have. I had lost hope for him when he was at FC Brighton but now that he plays for a club that suits his playing style all hope is back on the table.

Comment

At Brighton JB was typically the first person off the bench as soon as the team would go down. He did not start cause he was a major liability on defense. That is not so much of a problem for TM. As long as being Captain does not mean a guaranteed starting position let us not fix something that is not broken.

Comment

JB starting. Match starts at 7:30 am Pacific on ESPN +.

Comment

JB with a nice volley that goes barely over.

Comment

Any good links to watch this game? I can't find any link.

Comment

JB with a nice move and low cross that Dessers barely puts wide.

Lively start for JB.

Comment

Would be nice if he scores a goal in the Dutch league, finally

Comment

1/0 feyenoord

Comment

just found a link
                    2-2 late in game
                    is he still in it?

Comment

He's still in and has been Involved all game. Just went close with a header

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

2-2 he missed a header he should of scored minute 90
                        he's playing pretty good other wise.
                        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

JB prolly out next week he's injured cramping
                          played 100 minutes
                          2-2
                          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Final 2-2. JB had a good game and was close to scoring.

Is it me or has JB become Ali Daei in the air lately? Came close with a header today too.

Comment

He'll be fine he's just cramping. He played a good game unlucky not to score

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Final 2-2. JB had a good game and was close to scoring.

Is it me or has JB become Ali Daei in the air lately? Came close with a header today too.
                                I have noticed that he presses harder too and runs up and down the field a lot more. He just looks like he is coming off of one of them famous Felix Magath's preseason trainings.

Comment

Working...
                                X