Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not over yet and Dri almost scored to tie it... 8 minutes of injury time...

Comment

Feynoord fans might be assholes, but God damn, they are lit

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Feyenoord Rotterdam | 2021-2022

Respect to Drita, they fought really hard and had couple of chances to win this game but didn’t finish them. For a team that’s barely professional and from such a tiny nation, they did much better than was expected. Feyenoord on the other hand are shocking and I don’t expect this team to do anything in the league this year, at best they will end 3rd or 4th. The CB and captain Leroy Fer wouldn’t even start for Nassaji with those amateurish mistakes..awful display.

Comment

Very entertaining game. Til with a hat trick for Feyenoord. How many wide open, no pressure one of ones did Drita miss? At least 5, I would say... Great atmosphere like "The" just said. Hopefully, ARJ gels in quick as these are going to be fun to watch...

Comment

Be nazare man JB baazie badi nadaasht, chandta paase tamiz daad ke mogheiyat-saaz shod.

Az dide man por-angize bood va fekr mikonam fazaaye Feyenoord barayash kheili khoob khahad bood.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I think they play FC Luzern (Swiss team) next round. Games are on 8/5 & 8/12

Comment

Change a couple letters around and it’s Fereydoon Rotterdam

Comment

The team is a bit upgrade of AEK or same level. Same crap...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I only saw the last 10 minutes of the first half
                    and he didn’t look all that great but glad to know at least the club squeaked through onto the next round
                    he just looked nervous & not very assertive..!
                    he’ll get his confidence & mojo back in a few more games..!
                    Thanks for updates boys
                    Last edited by BacheLot; 07-30-2021, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Comment

How do you say "az koon avordin" in dutch???

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          The team is a bit upgrade of AEK or same level. Same crap...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                          Mahbod jan, chand noghteye mosbati hast ke be nazare man bayad behesh eshaare kard:

1.Lige Holland yek farhange footbaalie behtari daare ta Yonaan, varzeshgahaa por mishan va De Kuip hamishe yek estadiume por jomb o jooshi ast.

2.Az nazare TEKNIKI lige Holland behtar az Yonaan ast.

3.Bazikone javoone shaayeste bishtar peyda mishe dar Holland.

4.Hanooz ham ke hanooze lige Holland kheili bishtar az Yonaan zire nazare lighaaye bozorge Europa ast.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            Mahbod jan, chand noghteye mosbati hast ke be nazare man bayad behesh eshaare kard:

1.Lige Holland yek farhange footbaalie behtari daare ta Yonaan, varzeshgahaa por mishan va De Kuip hamishe yek estadiume por jomb o jooshi ast.

2.Az nazare TEKNIKI lige Holland behtar az Yonaan ast.

3.Bazikone javoone shaayeste bishtar peyda mishe dar Holland.

4.Hanooz ham ke hanooze lige Holland kheili bishtar az Yonaan zire nazare lighaaye bozorge Europa ast.
                            Ghabool daram aziz.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                              How do you say "az koon avordin" in dutch???
                              Kiarash, can you komak here dadash?

Comment

I cant understand why we're comparing the dutch league to the Greek one.
                                Which scout spends time to scout for talent in Greece?
                                Dutch league is a strong, reliable feeder league to the big leagues.
                                a brilliant season (merely good, I'm afraid will not do) in feyenoord and he will have a couple of good teams looking to him to bring in his skills.

if they do decently in the euro conf games and utilize him more (He also has some work to do btw), I wouldnt rule out the above.
                                Hel, if somehow, by hook or crook, the club actually does well domestically and qualify for the top 2 EU competitions, I dont see why he wouldnt stick around for another season even IF someone comes aknocking.

conclusion is he's in a sweet spot right now.
                                and his future is IN HIS OWN hands. He can turn things around, with hard work that he's very much capable of.
                                fingers crossed

Comment

Working...
                                X