Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali played 52 mins in the friendly vs ADO Den Haag today.

No idea how he played game ended 1 - 1.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
      Ali played 52 mins in the friendly vs ADO Den Haag today.

No idea how he played game ended 1 - 1.

There is a 50 second highlight on some random Iranian IG. Wasn’t much of a highlight. Hope he can acclimate sooner than later.

Comment

Comment

PSV beat Midtyjland yesterday 3-0 in the Champions League qualifiers, and before that they smashed Galatasaray 5-1 on aggregate, while Jahanbakhsh and his team are struggling in the not so prestigious Conference League to beat farmers from Kosovo. I wish Jahanbakhsh went for the PSV offer a year back, he would have been at a much better team who actually play nice football and have a shot at winning the title and CL football. Heyf...

Comment

^If he would have stayed put a bit longer, he had a very good chance to be picked up by PSV this year as a replacement of Ihattaren.

Comment

Something I didn’t see mentioned here yet is that JB will be working closely with robin van persie who is the assistant coach for feyenoord. That’s actually a nice perk given what he needs to improve on. His biggest asset when he dominated eredivise was his shooting abilities and his lack of confidence has taken a HUGE toll on that. Who better to work on your shooting with than RVP?
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

On the squad for Europa CL match tomorrow at Luzern 11:30am PST. Hope to see ARJ get some playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  On the squad for Europa CL match tomorrow at Luzern 11:30am PST. Hope to see ARJ get some playing time.

Lol, I thought you ment Champions League but it's conference league 😆

Comment

STARTING

Comment

"Alo Mamman jaan? Areh, fardah estart mikonam!"

Comment

which estream to watch ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

JB with a nice touch and short pass at the top of the box to his team mate who shoots it right at the Luzern GK

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          which estream to watch ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                          http://www.hesgoal.com/news/84198/Lu...Feyenoord.html
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            JB with a nice touch and short pass at the top of the box to his team mate who shoots it right at the Luzern GK

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/84198/Lu...Feyenoord.html
                            I'm at a work lunch so please keep the updates rolling

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                              I'm at a work lunch so please keep the updates rolling

Sure no problem baradar, I got it!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Goal Feyenoord! 1-0! JB not involved…..sinistera cuts in at the top of the box and passes it to till who smashes in the volley. Nice goal
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X