No announcement yet.

Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are getting demolished 6-2. SofaScore has given Majid a 5.6 rating so far. Rough day for him

Comment

6-2.

Comment

He will be getting scorched in the media for this performance, however everyone has a bad day. He seems to be struggling a bit recently with consistency, I hope he can bounce back. The Hosseini & Pouraliganji duo was very impressive. They could help Shoja / Kanani in rotation when we are playing faster counter attacking teams.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Full match highlights.

Alanyaspor player got pass Majid like he wasn't even there @ 0:48

Seriously, I cannot believe people are advocating his inclusion into TM squad let alone starting over our most solid pairing. No way in hell is he going to start over Shoja + Kanaani and I've been saying it since day 1: the dude is a liability and we should try out/find new options. How can you defend him after a performance like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Bichareh Majid.
            He really should not have gone to Turkey. We had so much hope for him after WC 2018.
            I don't agree aziz,
            He got fair amount of playing time in one the most loved clubs in Turkey(outside of Istanbul) and one of their best clubs until his costly mistake which cost them the title. After that it was obvious he needs some helps because it takes time for players to recover. Remember Shiri at Persepolis on final of ACL. And after that he was benched by Yahya, so i don't think we can blame Trabzon.
            Then in TM, other than WC, even CQ was trusting Kanani over him and now add Shoja.

I don't think the general perception about turkish league is right. We had Payam Sadeghian who no one wanted him in Iran but was getting decent playing time in Turkey, now Naderi.
            Of course there is Shahbazzadeh example but he was also bad when he left Turkey until last year
            In past i agree our players had issues playing there but we are talking about Shahroudi and kavianpoor, not the two most pro.
            Bakhtiarizadeh was doing Ok thought.
            So there are good and bad examples.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wasn't Shoja putting in similarly embarrasing performances in some desert league a few weeks ago? And Kanaani is probably the worst of the three. Either way, we're screwed at CB, share the insults and criticsm around.

Comment

After his horrible performance in the Asian Cup of 2019 Majid should not have been invited to TM. Aref Aghasi should replace him, he's a young and talented central defender, hope to see Aref get an invitation when he performs well for his new club Esteghlal.

If you ask me personally Hosseini is done for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  Wasn't Shoja putting in similarly embarrasing performances in some desert league a few weeks ago? And Kanaani is probably the worst of the three. Either way, we're screwed at CB, share the insults and criticsm around.
                  Shoja club lost 3/0 yesterday

Comment

Yes having conceded 1 goal in 4 qualification matches in the final round is a strong indication of TM's weak defense (not). Shoja and Kanaanizadegan are our best central defenders followed by Pouraliganji (when fit) and Aghasi. Yazdani and Hosseini should be on standby atm.

Comment

I'll be honest with you, Shoja + Kanaani pairing are NOT world beaters by any means. But if the alternative is Majid, then yes, they are a clear and obvious upgrade. I mean just look at the own goal today... What kind of clown heads a whipped in ball with pace back towards his own goal, then only after get beat again and let their opposition through on goal right after they costed their team a goal as you saw @ 0:48 in the video? Look @ 1:44 in the video, his teammate was literally pointing to him to mark his man and he did not, thus a goal was yet again conceded because of his negligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        I'll be honest with you, Shoja + Kanaani pairing are NOT world beaters by any means. But if the alternative is Majid, then yes, they are a clear and obvious upgrade. I mean just look at the own goal today... What kind of clown heads a whipped in ball with pace back towards his own goal, then only after get beat again and let their opposition through on goal right after they costed their team a goal as you saw @ 0:48 in the video? Look @ 1:44 in the video, his teammate was literally pointing to him to mark his man and he did not, thus a goal was yet again conceded because of his negligence.
                        I agree with both of you guys, so this is pretty sad

Taha Shariati needs to drink some magic potion and be injury free already and become the star CB he was supposed to be...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Shoja club lost 3/0 yesterday
                          🥲

A Shoja-Kanaani CB partnership keeping a clean sheet against a competent footballing side ain't happening. Inshallah the WC draw gives us a group involving Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            I don't agree aziz,
                            He got fair amount of playing time in one the most loved clubs in Turkey(outside of Istanbul) and one of their best clubs until his costly mistake which cost them the title. After that it was obvious he needs some helps because it takes time for players to recover. Remember Shiri at Persepolis on final of ACL. And after that he was benched by Yahya, so i don't think we can blame Trabzon.
                            Then in TM, other than WC, even CQ was trusting Kanani over him and now add Shoja.

I don't think the general perception about turkish league is right. We had Payam Sadeghian who no one wanted him in Iran but was getting decent playing time in Turkey, now Naderi.
                            Of course there is Shahbazzadeh example but he was also bad when he left Turkey until last year
                            In past i agree our players had issues playing there but we are talking about Shahroudi and kavianpoor, not the two most pro.

I agree that he performed poorly in turkey, my point being that I don’t believe turkey’s league is good for developing and improving young players. I mean turkey Already has issues developing their own youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              I don't agree aziz,

his mistake cost them the title?

Comment

Remember this is the same guy who put in motm game vs galatasaray last week.

That’s what makes majid so strange. His ceiling is actually much higher than any of our other cbs bar pag, but his low is also much lower.

Imo this is an issue that can only be addressed with more regular playing time, better fitness, so then he has the match practice to fix these clearly mental deficiencies in his game.

Not sure why anybody would be happy with him failing though. In a spot we are quite low on depth (people list aghasi who has yet to put in a decent game for ss yet, was even dropped by nekou in some crucial foolad games) we need any talented players we do have to step up.

I guess in future looking few years down the line fallah and houshmand may be candidates, let’s hope they can show promise for kia and u23

Comment

Working...
                                X