No announcement yet.

Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He came in at the min 66, replaced a right back apparently. Haven't watched the game.
    The winning goal was scored after he came in, not sure he was involved or not l. They lost 2-1 to Hatayspor.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like Karimi got surgery today from his Instagram post and will be out for the foreseeable future. Wish him the best in his recovery.

Comment

Majid starting vs Galatasaray now.

Comment

Starting against Galatasaray

Comment

Majid booked. Even with the booking, SofaScore has him as the highest rating on the pitch so far with a 7.4

Comment

Wow leading 3-0 min 60 vs Gala.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Kayseri 3-0 up at minute 57

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

seems like not mentioned but in the first half, he had a goal-line clearance.
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

What a great result for a team struggling this year. HUGE 3 points
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Majid proving he is a worthy tm option. With PAG out should anything happen to shoja or kanani (I don’t think kanani is a stronger defender than majid but certainly has been solid for tm of late and has good understanding with shoja) he should be the first option to come in.

Comment

Today was by far his best game yet in Turkey

Comment

saw about half the game on n off on the go
                          looked a lively, exciting and physical affair
                          Majid looked rock solid every time i got a glimpse of him in action

on their first goal off the CK ... he dummied and sucked in couple of defender which allowed the space for edimame ?? to score from the easy shot .... musta been straight from training ground..!!
                          wanna see some similar already rehearsed FKs in TM..!! we are really wasteful and predictable in set pieces and been so for quite a long time..!

Comment

Kayseri certainly not looking like a relegation team by any means.

The current lineup/squad has plenty of talented players and they should be able to continue to hold their own.

Majid looks like he is in great shape and I hope he continues this way because with PAG out besides Majid there are simply no other options of good quality if one of shoja/kaanani are out.
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Majid rocked the game
                              He was almost involved in every clearance..
                              Watch the highlights and you can see him and hear his name more than anything else.. And according to SofaScore he got by 8.3 the second highest rating of all players on the pitch right after Mame Thiam (ex Esteghlal player) who scored two goals for Kayseri..
                              All in all a great & solid display by Majid and the whole Kayseri team
                              Highlights:
                              https://youtu.be/4cAD1EHQrC8
                              ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Very impressive. That’s for sure one of his best games recently. With trab at the beginning these performances were pretty common for him, remember him having a couple great games vs gala and bjk.

It’s a very end to end league. I really hope he can stay fit bc obviously the talent to at least be a top cb in this league is there, just a question of finding consistency and cutting out injuries.

Comment

Working...
                                X