No announcement yet.

Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Karimi interview. Kayserispor spent lots of money this season. They got swiss international who scored vs France
    He will be back iafter recovery and sign a new contract. He aaked to not get paid while injured to sign a new deal after. Kind of agreement.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/177640...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Ali Karimi interview. Kayserispor spent lots of money this season. They got swiss international who scored vs France
      He will be back iafter recovery and sign a new contract. He aaked to not get paid while injured to sign a new deal after. Kind of agreement.

From the article;

I have always wanted to go to the Turkish Super League. Ever since I went back and forth to Zagreb, I have always wanted to go to Turkish football and be able to one day play in this league, which is one of the strongest in Europe. I wanted to challenge myself. Of course, as you know, Qatari football has improved over the years, both in terms of football and financially. Ask other players who play in Qatar and they say it is one of the best places to live and play football. However, I wanted to have a new challenge and I decided to go to Turkey. I had some offers from Qatar, but

Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        From the article;

I have always wanted to go to the Turkish Super League. Ever since I went back and forth to Zagreb, I have always wanted to go to Turkish football and be able to one day play in this league, which is one of the strongest in Europe. I wanted to challenge myself. Of course, as you know, Qatari football has improved over the years, both in terms of football and financially. Ask other players who play in Qatar and they say it is one of the best places to live and play football. However, I wanted to have a new challenge and I decided to go to Turkey. I had some offers from Qatar, but

Yeah, that part was funny lol

Turkish league is actually fast and better than like Ukraine, Croatia, Denmark(outside top 2-3).
        But one of the best? Lol

Comment

Again Majid is not in the starting line up or on the bench. Assuming he has not recovered from his injury yet and unfortunately will probably keep him away for Iran's upcoming two games...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
            Again Majid is not in the starting line up or on the bench. Assuming he has not recovered from his injury yet and unfortunately will probably keep him away for Iran's upcoming two games...
            No, he is flying to Tehran.
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
              No, he is flying to Tehran.
              So is he healthy and coach just not including him in the squad???

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                So is he healthy and coach just not including him in the squad???
                They just don't want to risk him I would imagine.
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Thiam just joined and scored for them. This guy should be the most underrated african player lol

Comment

Now it seems Majid can't make the squad after more tests.
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Wow we are really struggling at the moment with the fitness and form of our defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                        Now it seems Majid can't make the squad after more tests.
                        He arrived in camp yesterday, however NT doctor told him he can't risk the injury, so he will not be part of the squad.
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Ali Karimi has re-joined Kayserispor after the club management was notified that the extent of his injury wasn't as bad as previously thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Wow we are really struggling at the moment with the fitness and form of our defenders.
                            Nope, three of our best defenders Khalilzadeh, Aref Aghasi and Kanaanizadegan are in great shape. Hope Pouraliganji recovers soon which means we'll have four outstanding central defenders. Majid Hosseini had a really solid world cup but it all went downhill from there.

And as far as our wingbacks are concerned Hardani and Esmaeilifar (in case Moharami is injured) and inviting Saeid Aghaei will solve our problems for those positions.

Comment

Majid not in the squad. Assuming he is still recovering.

Comment

Majid recovered from the injury. On the bench though.

Comment

Working...
                                X