• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or the scapegoat for last week's loss?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      Or the scapegoat for last week's loss?
      wouldnt put it past the Turks/club's coach/mgment general nature to do just that in order to mask out their own deficiencies...!!

i saw about 15 min of that last match in first half and their MF was a nonexistent disaster and they seemed totally toothless as well... hence there were significant and constant pressure on their backline to pick up the slack..! in a little bit i saw of the game, majid coulda figured as their best play maker in MF area as well as getting back to defend against dangerous counters of the opponent which were often in superior numbers..!

Comment

Wow the away team would have some good players from about ten years ago - Belhanda, Balotelli and Inler.

Comment

Not even in squad for such a shitty team?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hosseini was injured apparently, that's why he was left out of the squad

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Hosseini was injured apparently, that's why he was left out of the squad
              Karimi also injured.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mame Thiam joins Kayserispor, which makes it the third former Esteghlal player at Kayserispor

Comment

Wow that’s a very good signing for them….if only they can get a midfield now to service him.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

According to Transfermarkt, Ali Karimi has been released from Kayserispor, does anyone know if this is an error or not?

Comment

He will be out for half the season after he has surgery on his hip. Apparently he doesnt want club to have to pay his salary for the half season that he cannot play. Not sure if he will rejoin afterwards.

This guy cannot even put together 2 months without injury and people think he is answer to our DM problems lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        He will be out for half the season after he has surgery on his hip. Apparently he doesnt want club to have to pay his salary for the half season that he cannot play. Not sure if he will rejoin afterwards.
                        This guy cannot even put together 2 months without injury and people think he is answer to our DM problems lol
                        That is something he can't control, can he? One can say the same about Moharrami, but when they are healthy, they are assets.
                        He was playing for Duhail which are known to spend millions for European midfielders. Now signed with Turkish club. In a position where we are extremely thin, someone who play in Europe or best asian clubs is an asset.
                        But yes, he is big time injury prone, just like Moharrami.

Comment

He hasn't been registered for this season but he will be once he's recovered.
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            That is something he can't control, can he? One can say the same about Moharrami, but when they are healthy, they are assets.
                            He was playing for Duhail which are known to spend millions for European midfielders. Now signed with Turkish club. In a position where we are extremely thin, someone who play in Europe or best asian clubs is an asset.
                            But yes, he is big time injury prone, just like Moharrami.
                            What does it have to do with sadegh? So far when TM needed him he was there and played well. Im just saying since AK came into TM discussion (I believe his first real start was that game vs montenegro he partnered saeid and was great) he has rarely ever been fit for TM. Hard to incorporate such a player in crucial games like that...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              What does it have to do with sadegh? So far when TM needed him he was there and played well. Im just saying since AK came into TM discussion (I believe his first real start was that game vs montenegro he partnered saeid and was great) he has rarely ever been fit for TM. Hard to incorporate such a player in crucial games like that...
                              Same situation, both injury prone. Sadegh been part of TM as starter in less than a year btw, so always been there is it small sample. Again you can not control injuries.
                              You can like or not Karimi, but when is healthy he is one of the best DM in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Same situation, both injury prone. Sadegh been part of TM as starter in less than a year btw, so always been there is it small sample. Again you can not control injuries.
                                You can like or not Karimi, but when is healthy he is one of the best DM in Iran.
                                Like I said before, I think he is a technically above avg iranian midfielder. I dont think he is fast enough in his decision making on the ball, or quick enough to cover ground off the ball, to be super useful on world stage unless he has many more mobile guys around him. This is why he was kicked out of croatia. But for asian level ofc he can be useful.

Lets hope he gets past his injury problems after this.

Comment

Working...
                                X