No announcement yet.

Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have an update or clarity on the situation with AK? I forgot where but I saw on Twitter he would be training with the team before signing a contract (sounded like a trial pretty much) but can’t find it. Wonder if that’s true and if it went south? It’s been over 10 or so days with no update.

Never thought he was above Asian level anyway or at least since he was exposed when he went to Croatia…. he flopped at dinamo and couldn’t really establish himself in Croatia period when going on loan. If Turkish teams aren’t impressed with him that only further proves my point. So funny when some here suggest he was good enough to start for TM lol
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Anyone have an update or clarity on the situation with AK? I forgot where but I saw on Twitter he would be training with the team before signing a contract (sounded like a trial pretty much) but can’t find it. Wonder if that’s true and if it went south? It’s been over 10 or so days with no update.
      Kayserispor did the same with Majid, took them 2 weeks to announce a deal that was already done. Ali has signed, just waiting for them to finish editing that reveal video.
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Going trial for bottom Turkish team?
        Dige football ma in ghadr bad bakht nashode.
        He is a NT player.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Going trial for bottom Turkish team?
          Dige football ma in ghadr bad bakht nashode.
          He is a NT player.

Not a very good one so I don’t blame them.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Not a very good one so I don’t blame them.
            He wasnt going as trial anyway, otherwise would have been an insult
            Karimi is a decent DM. Not top one but easy a best 4-5 in Iran.
            There is reason Duhail with all their money got him even as loan.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Finally an iranian putting his family name on the shirt

Comment

Finally….good luck to him and hope he proves me wrong about his level. Will be the best opportunity of his career if he can get regular playing time.

Anyone know how long he is going to be sidelined for with that injury he just picked up?
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Good luck to Karimi. I like his game, not flashy but he control the midfielder quiet well. He was great in his last season with eses. One of the best DM in Iran

Comment

I read Karimi is injured at least into September.

Comment

Majid starting vs Altay SK (Naderi’s new team)

Naderi starting also!

Karimi injured and not on the bench
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Interesting side note for those who followed Rio Ave when Taremi was there - his former teammate Carlos Mane is now with Hosseini and Karimi at Kayserispor
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Game over. 3-0. Not a great start for Majid, but individually he was solid enough.
                            His passing (esp longer, press breaking passes) is the best for any iranian CB, even PAG. He attacks aerial challenges very well as usual and rarely loses any duels. None of the goals can really be blamed on him, on goal 2 he was very isolated in wide area, LB nowhere to be found. He went to the ball to prevent guy from penetrating into box and forward smartly laid it off to free man who put in low cross that was tapped in.

But a couple times again I see him getting sucked to the ball further forward and leaving spaces in behind him. I have seen this in his game before and its something he needs to eliminate if he wants to eventually move to bigger teams, in turkey or abroad. I think part of it is also due to the fact kayserispor midfield was terrible and providing no shield, still its dangerous for him to be caught higher up the field for no reason, better he adopts a more conservative approach in some cases and lets the midfielders do their jobs, and get the blame if they are failing to track back.

I think he will be fix all year so that is good news for his development. Kayserispor desperately need offensive help. Demir their 17yr old starlet will sign for Barca and be loaned back to kayserispor for 1-2 seasons, he wasnt in squad tonight but should really help quality of offense. Also Swiss CF Gavranovic from dinamo who scored against france at Euros should be a big boost. He was in squad today but barely trained with team so didnt feature.

Hope they stabilize and finish midtable

Comment

^ amen…..his long passing has always been an asset those who have followed him have noticed. But today it stood out even more IMO as it seemed like it was a part of Kayseri’s game plan. The first 10-15 mins they were literally relying on Majid to play solid long balls to the flanks and start from there to create their chances. Weak tactical game plan but the positive is at least shows they’re putting big weight on Majid being a big player for them. He seems to have a leadership role on the field already which is great.

Their MF needs some upgrades if they want to avoid relegation. From what I saw today they will be in the same position they were last season which is a relegation battling super lig side. I would love nothing more than AK to come in and be a hero but I am a skeptic - hope he proves me wrong
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Majid not even on the bench today!!?? Is he injured?

Comment

Working...
                                X