No announcement yet.

Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HT 0-0. What's the update in Karimi btw. Had high hopes for him but he isn't even inv the squad.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      HT 0-0. What's the update in Karimi btw. Had high hopes for him but he isn't even inv the squad.

I think someone mentioned that he was not registered as a player so he has to wait till fall to start playing for them. He has been practicing with them.

Comment

Oh my! He can't play anywhere else in the meantime. He is a CM who could really help TM if he got his game together? Seems like he could worked a deal back to IPL or elsewhere till fall.

Comment

goal 87 min for tranz. IDK if majidi was at fault
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Majid was pretty solid in most of the second half that i saw ..!
            Unfortunately they conceded the winner late on 88’
            Some other defender missed his marker & wiffed his clearance leading to an easy 1v1 goal inside the 6 yard box ..!

I agree we are badly in need of CM/WB reinforcements in TM …. If AK is healthy enough to play he really needs to find a place he can suite up & get game sharp asap.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
              goal 87 min for tranz. IDK if majidi was at fault
              He was not at all at fault. Majid was covering his man and the other center back was covering his man. Ball was crossed to the other CB's man and the CB tried heading it and totally failed and took himself out of the play. easy goal.

Comment

Oh my! He can't play anywhere else in the meantime. He is a CM who could really help TM if he got his game together? Seems like he could worked a deal back to IPL or elsewhere till fall.

Skocic is insisting on 2DM, so we need A.Karimi back in shape. Nourollahi has lost everything since he went to UAE.
                Personally i would have given Ezatolahi/Ghoddos combo a try.

Skocic inability to field the three of Ghoddos,Taremi and Azmoun simultaneously is mindblowing.
                Last time they played together was 2nd half of Bahrain game, we scored 3 goals.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

first time I watched one of his full matches in some months. Goal had nothing to do with him, fuck up by the other cb.

He has learned some lessons from his previous failings. Before he was always trying to be spectacular, either in stepping out with the ball, or in making last ditch tackles, or in being overly physical.

Now his play is much more measured and focussed on not making any major errors, communicating better with his teammates, and in general trusting them more (less of him trying to be the hero).

It is an important adjustment he had to make bc it was making him the center of attention before. He would either have phenomenal games where you thought this guy can go up many levels, or he would cost his team points.

Looks like a much more mature, stable defender now. Think he will start at the WC.

Comment

Majid Hosseini got a 9.0 score from FotMob against Turkey's best club. Massive.
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

starting vs alanyaspor

Comment

What is that status of Ali Karimi, still injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          What is that status of Ali Karimi, still injured?
                          He is fit now it seems but he can’t play this season because he is not registered with super lig for this season so he is just participating in training for now.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

MH starting and Mame Baba Thiam just put them up 1-0 via PK in min 27 against Besiktas.

Comment

They ended up losing 3-2. Hosseini played the full match.

Comment

They ended up losing 3-2. Hosseini played the full match.

How did he play?
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X