Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    He did play 5-6 games at DM for trab decently.

Unfortunately I think him and Saeid combo might be too slow to be a proper functioning midfield for higher level games, but would surely improve our passing range in games vs asian teams. But just in his usual CB position his passing range is an enormous asset and best for any iranian cb, that assist he had to thiam a few weeks ago was stunning and something nobody else from our cb group is capable of producing.

Anyways, Kanani and Shoja are not much less error prone than majid, they just play in a garbage league with not much coverage so we dont see their errors. If I recall correctly pre injury shoja was responsible for 3-4 high profile errors that cost his team badly. OFC we dont say anything here bc nobody cares what happens in qatar.
    i dont know, Majid doesnt really strike me as slow footballer..?? besides he can't be more kondo slow as Ali Karimi who Dragan seem to be eager to get back into his TM mix after recovering fitness.!!

Kannani and Shoja have proven to be a really solid CB pairing for us at least in TM so far..!! Proof is in the pudding .... i dont recall TM conceding less goals over so many important games in a row ???although i agree that Shoja has looked awful shaky and suspect of getting easily caught out when dragged further up the pitch away from his defensive box..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      i dont know, Majid doesnt really strike me as slow footballer..?? besides he can't be more kondo slow as Ali Karimi who Dragan seem to be eager to get back into his TM mix after recovering fitness.!!

Kannani and Shoja have proven to be a really solid CB pairing for us at least in TM so far..!! Proof is in the pudding .... i dont recall TM conceding less goals over so many important games in a row ???although i agree that Shoja has looked awful shaky and suspect of getting easily caught out when dragged further up the pitch away from his defensive box..!
      I disagree. We looked basically just as comfortable with PAG and Jalal/Pejman pairing we used for last WCQ. And we only conceded 2 goals in total that qualifying that came on last day in strange conditions vs syria (with their 2 best CFs). Then Majid and PAG duo conceded 2 goals in matches vs portugal and spain, one an insane goal of the tournament contender and the other a highly bizarre deflection off ramin.

So other cbs have proven very capable too. These guys have been solid so far but honestly not tested that much. and lets not forget the near disaster vs uae, conceding quite a few chances and a goal to shitty lebanon, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Please watch TM WCQs again…..they have made numerous silly mistakes in every single game, especially Shoja. We were not punished simply bc the opposition we have played is very weak even for Asian standards. I think many ppl here don’t realize that! Besides SK, almost every single team in the other group are better than the teams in ours.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

@ 3:10 in case we are quick to forget

Comment

Defenders make mistake all the time. Otherwise, all soccer games ended in 0-0. Shoja, Kanani, PAG and Majid all have many many mistakes leading to goals... Need to analyze and evaluate a player or a defender more comprehensively. And it will always be a subjective opinion.

Comment

Not in the squad, anyone knows why?

Comment

They up 2-0
                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Not in the squad, anyone knows why?
                  Didn't he played a awful game last time? Maybe thats the reason.
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    Didn't he played a awful game last time? Maybe thats the reason.

He was injured.

Comment

They won 4-0 today in the cup. He is still out.

Comment

Not a serious injury. They didn't want to risk him these last two games.
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Both Majid and Mamad starting

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a Majid fan, but credit where credit's due. Good performance, keep it up.

Comment

Got a rating of 7.8 on Sofascore. Best rating of the match.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Altay will most likely get relegated. They haven't won of their last 10 i guess.
                                This is typical agha mustafa teams, ça passe ou ça casse...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X