Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Played 90 min but they lost 1-0 to Rizespor. Bottom table side.
    If his plan was to stay in Turkey, it was better for him to fight for his spot at Trabzon which will most likely win the league this year(already 7 points gap with 2nd place), with big 3 all struggling in league this year.
    Kayseri is a poor side and they fight for their survival most of the time.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Is Kayseri as good as trabzonspor ?

No. But I wouldn’t say they’re fighting for survival. They’ve had some very good results recently and will likely end up mid table. They were missing three attacking players who are starters against rize. Rize is also an extremely difficult team to play away, trab would always struggle with them.

The most important thing is Majid getting minutes and having a consistent season, and he’s been doing that so far. He’s still young enough and I wouldn’t be surprised if another team picked him up after this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Scored two goals in the Turkish Cup against a 4th tier side.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
          Such a cool cat. Hope he gets a start next game against Iraq.

Comment

Lmao miles better than Shoja

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Lmao miles better than Shoja
              Is that why he lost his starting spot in Team Melli and is playing for a trashier team in Turkey? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Is that why he lost his starting spot in Team Melli and is playing for a trashier team in Turkey? Lmao
                I would still say playing for a lower level Turkish team is better than Al-Rayyan. Either way, with Shoja's injury, Majid should surely be in line to play the remaining WCQ games.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  I would still say playing for a lower level Turkish team is better than Al-Rayyan. Either way, with Shoja's injury, Majid should surely be in line to play the remaining WCQ games.
                  LOL stop, you just said in the other thread that the Qatari league is better than the Danish league. Now you are saying that Turkey is better? Chand chandi ba khodet?

I would agree. I'm tempted to say Qatari league is better than Danish
                  Plus Shoja is only out for 4 weeks.

Comment

LOL stop, you just said in the other thread that the Qatari league is better than the Danish league. Now you are saying that Turkey is better? Chand chandi ba khodet?
                    Don't worry bro I never said anything in the other thread.

Turkish league >>>>>>>> Qatari league.

If you think Shoja is a good player or better than Majid then I'm not sure you watched any of TM recent games.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      Don't worry bro I never said anything in the other thread.

Turkish league >>>>>>>> Qatari league.

If you think Shoja is a good player or better than Majid then I'm not sure you watched any of TM recent games.
                      So Skocic does not watch any TM matches if HE was the one who decided to drop Majid from XI at the expense of Shoja or Kanaani? Because it was not me who dropped him from the XI, it was Skocic.

Plus I never said that the quality of the Turkish League was inferior to that of Qatar. I was comparing individual players for their qualities.

Comment

Plus Shoja is only out for 4 weeks.
                        I said I am tempted to say Qatari league is better, doesn't mean I actually say it's better.
                        As far as quality goes, Majid is a better player than Shoja whether Skokic plays him or not.

Comment

I said I am tempted to say Qatari league is better, doesn't mean I actually say it's better.
                          As far as quality goes, Majid is a better player than Shoja whether Skokic plays him or not.
                          Sure, whatever. Tempted or not, you can't say that you are tempted that Qatar is better than Denmark at a football league level, then all of a sudden change your mind when it comes to Turkey and claim something else. It doesn't work like that.

If Majid is a better player, then I believe Skocic or any coach for that matter would play him to give themselves the best chance irregardless of what you think.

Comment

So Skocic does not watch any TM matches if HE was the one who decided to drop Majid from XI at the expense of Shoja or Kanaani? Because it was not me who dropped him from the XI, it was Skocic.

Plus I never said that the quality of the Turkish League was inferior to that of Qatar. I was comparing individual players for their qualities.
                            Yeah we don't need to get into another Skocic debate but whether he (or others around him) are choosing Shoja to be in the starting lineup doesn't mean he is better.

In fact that is one of his most questionable picks to date.

Skocic's team selection is miles off perfect, I'm sure even you will agree.

Regardless, Skocic's selection is not a metric for a player's quality.

Comment

Started against Antalya. They are leading 1-0 early in the game thanks to Thiam goal. Hosseini earned an assist. He played a very nice long ball from the own half. Thiam was unmarked and converted.

Comment

Majid coming into form and fitness is great news for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X