No announcement yet.

Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As expected wasn’t in the squad for last league game today.

Comment

Turkish cup final has started. Game is 0-0 and Majid is playing

Link to game
      http://www.hesgoal.com/news/104291/K...Sivasspor.html

Comment

Kayserispor scored (Civilek). 1-0 lead

Comment

Do they qualify for Europa if they win this?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            Do they qualify for Europa if they win this?
            I think only Europa qualifiers. Epl teams qualify for europa for winning domestic cups

Comment

So 90+3 over. I assume this goes into extra time now? Is it sudden death or 2 extra halfs?

Comment

Majid just assisted the tying goal in the 107th minute. 2-2

Comment

huge assist
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Game over. They lost 2:3.

Comment

Majid Hosseini has a shot on him ...

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                        Majid Hosseini has a shot on him ...

a true brexit center forward

Comment

Maybe Majid will continue our centrebacks scoring at the World Cup history (Golmohammadi, Bakhtiarizadeh)

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            Maybe Majid will continue our centrebacks scoring at the World Cup history (Golmohammadi, Bakhtiarizadeh)
                            He will not start. Most likely...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I think Shoja will start as our right back at the WC. Majid is much better CB and with Shoja out, I think he will cement his place in TM 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Why not? Dude played well against Spain and Portugal and got WC experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X