No announcement yet.

Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s up with Ali Karimis injury guy? Does anyone have an update.

He is a solid DM but haven’t seen him playing for a long ass time

Comment

Again totw. The guy is having a solid season so far, already few times he made totw. Credit to him.

He had a brilliant long ball again to start the move for the goal (pre assist). Will try to find good quality video

Comment

Majid played 90 minutes today in a 1-1 draw

Comment

he had a critical goal saving block, completed 43/50 passes (86%) and finished with solid 7.2 rating.

Comment

guy is still going under radar.

Another very solid performance as Kayserispor defeat 3rd place Basaksehir 1-0.

Majid with another very solid 90. Rated 7.6 on sofa score, won 3/4 ground duels, 2/3 aerials, and completed 86% of his passes.

His team are totally stable now in 9th, only 4 pts off 4th place.

Comment

They just beat Istanbul Basaksehir 1-0. Basaksehir is a top 5 team. Puts them 9th on the table. In their last six matches, they have won 3 and tied 3. This seems to coincide with Majid coming back from injury!!! I saw the last 6 minutes of the game and they were under tremendous pressure with Majid defending in the heart of defense and batting away all their attempts.

Comment

Definitely deserves to start for Team Melli... In my opinion PAG>Majid>Kanaani>Shoja/Yazdani>the rest

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Definitely deserves to start for Team Melli... In my opinion PAG>Majid>Kanaani>Shoja/Yazdani>the rest
                  PAG has played less than 30 club matches, since the start of 2019/2020 season. That combined with the nature of his injury, there's no indication that he will be anywhere near his 2018 form.

As it stands Majid and Kanaani are probably our best CBs going into Qatar 2022.
                  Last edited by The; 01-19-2022, 10:29 AM.

Comment

I think he's coming back.
                    I just hope he doesn't get f***ed in Asia as refs in Asia consider alot of European style physical play to be a foul.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                      ^ I believe if he CONSISTENTLY had games like this one above, no doubt he would be at a top-5 league now. But that's just my take on it.

Comment

I agree that Majid should get a start next week regardless of whether the rumors about Kanaani being dropped are true or not. He is performing at a higher level and this last performance today was just icing on the cake. He is full of energy in the photo below.
                        Go Majid!

Comment

Looks like the defence is starting to come together slightly at this team. Only one goal conceded in the past 4 games.

Comment

I think I jinxed them, they are losing 4-1.

Not watched the game but Majid is being rated 5.6 and from his stats doesn’t seem to be having his best game.

Comment

Entire team seems to have done poor.

It happens.

Good news is Abdulkadir Parmark his teamate from trabzonspor has joined them.

He is a good all around midfielder and will help kayseri continue to get solid results.

They should be able to finish mid table and so far it's been an overall good season for majid.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

has had many good games this season, more than enough to warrant new chance in TM, specially with situations of kanani (getting pegged by 5 or 6 every week in qatar, at fault for many goals) and Shoja not looking very stable in latest TM games either.

Comment

Working...
                                X