• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
    his mistake cost them the title?
    Yes, 2 years a go

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      I agree that he performed poorly in turkey, my point being that I don’t believe turkey’s league is good for developing and improving young players. I mean turkey Already has issues developing their own youth.
      Honestly, their league is probably almost at the same level of Belgium. I mean it is well balanced league. Even their bottom table league play entertaining football

Comment

Everyone has a bad game.

The lad just needs to stay fit and he will get more minutes and find himself again.

We all know majid is very talented and has all the tools to be a modern CB, excellent passing, on the ball, etc.

He has been very good for kayseri so far so lets not attack the guy for a bad game. I saw a similar own goal from a tottenham CB this weekend, doubt anybody is shitting on that player as hard as our own fans shit on majid.

After PAG shoja and kaanani there isnt anyone nearly as good as majid for a fourth option.

Hope he continues to play and regain his form. We need him.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Starting

Comment

2-0 for Konyaspor already at HT.

Comment

Too early but seems like Trabzon are favorite to win the title.

Comment

2-1Kasyeri vs Fatih. Majid played 90 min.
                Thiam scored the winner at 95 min.

Comment

Any news on when Karimi is coming back?

Comment

They are midtable now. 10th place, 2 pts behind naderi's altay who are in 9th.

Good that majid is keeping starting spot this season mainly.

Comment

Starting vs Fener.

Comment

2-0 up

Comment

He started and played the full 90 minutes today. They tied 1-1. Good to see him getting regular starts.

Comment

Played 90 min but they lost 1-0 to Rizespor. Bottom table side.
                            If his plan was to stay in Turkey, it was better for him to fight for his spot at Trabzon which will most likely win the league this year(already 7 points gap with 2nd place), with big 3 all struggling in league this year.
                            Kayseri is a poor side and they fight for their survival most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Played 90 min but they lost 1-0 to Rizespor. Bottom table side.
                              If his plan was to stay in Turkey, it was better for him to fight for his spot at Trabzon which will most likely win the league this year(already 7 points gap with 2nd place), with big 3 all struggling in league this year.
                              Kayseri is a poor side and they fight for their survival most of the time.

I disagree…..I think at this point in his career age of 24-25 is to be in a place where you start or play regularly. He’s gotten that for the most part so far minus some injury hiccups and trabzon was doing him very dirty at the end. In the beginning they looked like a great club but they looked so unstable with the coaching changes and inconsistency in even being in the match day squad it was not good for his development to be there.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X