Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2021-22

Majid Hosseini participated in training already with his new team https://twitter.com/persianfutbol/st...997835267?s=21
    Best of luck to him, happy he didn’t join a Qatari team and stayed in a solid league now in a team where he should be a regular starter every week.
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-05-2021, 08:53 PM.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Good luck to him, i still prefer PAG, Shoja over him but he is a great kid with right attitude and he will be around TM for long time just like Karim, because you need players like him who are leader on and off the field.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

After 2018 World Cup, I thought he was our next defender for 10 years. His lack of playing time in Turkey stifled his development.

Hope he regains his form and gets lots of playing time. Turkey is not the league for Iranian players but let's hope Majid breaks the mold.

Comment

Trabzonspor is a big turkish club, we heard rumors of sampdoria and anderlecht last year, and now he is a free agent, only kayserispor showed up??

Comment

If he's smart he signed a 1 year deal or got a low release clause

Comment

Even though this guy has very low followers , he seems to have been spot on reporting news about some of our other players before it was announced. He is saying that Majid rejected offers from Italy and if a top 5 league team comes in for him there is a 5 million Euro release clause. He wanted to stay in Turkey as he thought this gave him a higher chance of starting matches.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sth92/sta...72575371030529

Comment

Most important thing for majid is to be fix and get playing time after the way trabzon did him dirty.

Some here may not be happy with this move but he is already used to the league and a well known player.

One good season and a good team will come after him. Most importantly he needs the PT.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                Most important thing for majid is to be fix and get playing time after the way trabzon did him dirty.

Some here may not be happy with this move but he is already used to the league and a well known player.

One good season and a good team will come after him. Most importantly he needs the PT.
                Thank you!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

As long as no BS happens and he starts all the games I think he can rebound.

The big turkish teams regularly go for top performers of smaller teams, esp if they are cheap.

And foreign clubs would be interested in a pretty young CB with low Release Clause (so no negotiations needed) if he was coming off a strong season.

Comment

Do we have any information on the length of the contract?
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Even though this guy has very low followers , he seems to have been spot on reporting news about some of our other players before it was announced. He is saying that Majid rejected offers from Italy and if a top 5 league team comes in for him there is a 5 million Euro release clause. He wanted to stay in Turkey as he thought this gave him a higher chance of starting matches.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sth92/sta...72575371030529
                      looks like the other EU offers were primarily as a back up/ Bench player, and probably at low ball figures..!!
                      like Keon said lets hope this new club doesnt do him dirty like like Trab did and hopefully he can impress enough to get more serious looks from better leagues...!! 5mil is low enough of a buyout for decent clubs..!

Comment

Majid did not have any offers from Italy. Confirmed to us by his agent.
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Please please let this be the end of Kanaani in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            Please please let this be the end of Kanaani in TM.
                            But won't you miss his celebratory goal dance?

Comment

Friendly: Kayserispor 0:1 Samsunspor

*Goal was scored in the 21st min.
                              *Majid started on the bench and was subbed in at the half.

https://www.habergazetesi.com.tr/hab...eren-baslangic

Comment

Working...
                              X