X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi scores. 5-3 Porto

Comment

Mehdi just scored. 5-3 and was subbed off lol. He played 25 minutes. Pepe was subbed off as well.

Comment

Was it OL A team?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mehdi's goal today

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/236...8C%D9%88%D9%86

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prototypical Mehdi goal. Fights for it, causes a turnover, uses his body to shield the ball, and calmly finishes.

Comment

He probably scores the most goals in that manner (hustling back into midfield, forcing turnover) than any CF in europe

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Haha! Classic Mehdi poaching off a defensive error! Bravo!!!!

Comment

I couldn’t even imagine if Mehdi played on a team that had capable/unselfish midfielders. The guy’s work rate as a 9 in unbelievable.

Comment

Taremi assesses FC Porto's reinforcements and speaks of a double attacker: "They helped me a lot"

Taremi already knew the "new faces", but now that he trains with them he has no doubt that they can help throughout the season

O JOGO challenged Taremi to give his opinion about the four new players who arrived in the squad and the Iranian didn't refuse.

"I had already played against Fábio Cardoso at Santa Clara. He had a great season, in fact in the last two years he has done very well. He is a good defender and has a great personality," he pointed out.

From defense to midfield, the scorer continued with the description. "I saw Vitinha in the English championship, which is always very difficult, and he always played well with Wolves, in our training he is showing good qualities. Bruno Costa has also been doing very well in private games", he stressed.

To the front came the most mediatic of the reinforcements. "Pepê is very technical, as Brazilians tend to be". So Taremi believes that "everyone can help, whoever plays, because the season is going to be a long one. They are all great players."

Marega and Toni Martínez helped to grow

Taremi did not want to deepen the differences between playing with Marega, with whom he played most of last season, and Toni Martínez, who ended up as his partner and should continue as such. Rather, he preferred to highlight what he has learned: "All players have good and bad qualities and I can't say that one is better than the other. Moussa has some characteristics that Toni doesn't have and vice versa. It always depends on what the coach wants for the game. It was good to play with both of them, they helped me a lot to grow and score. They are the two great forwards," he stressed.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13994901.html

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Taremi assesses FC Porto's reinforcements and speaks of a double attacker: "They helped me a lot"

Taremi already knew the "new faces", but now that he trains with them he has no doubt that they can help throughout the season

O JOGO challenged Taremi to give his opinion about the four new players who arrived in the squad and the Iranian didn't refuse.

"I had already played against Fábio Cardoso at Santa Clara. He had a great season, in fact in the last two years he has done very well. He is a good defender and has a great personality," he pointed out.

From defense to midfield, the scorer continued with the description. "I saw Vitinha in the English championship, which is always very difficult, and he always played well with Wolves, in our training he is showing good qualities. Bruno Costa has also been doing very well in private games", he stressed.

To the front came the most mediatic of the reinforcements. "Pepê is very technical, as Brazilians tend to be". So Taremi believes that "everyone can help, whoever plays, because the season is going to be a long one. They are all great players."

Marega and Toni Martínez helped to grow

Taremi did not want to deepen the differences between playing with Marega, with whom he played most of last season, and Toni Martínez, who ended up as his partner and should continue as such. Rather, he preferred to highlight what he has learned: "All players have good and bad qualities and I can't say that one is better than the other. Moussa has some characteristics that Toni doesn't have and vice versa. It always depends on what the coach wants for the game. It was good to play with both of them, they helped me a lot to grow and score. They are the two great forwards," he stressed.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13994901.html
                          Oh, so he does know how to be diplomatic? Would be great if he could apply that skill to Team Melli and not so transparently blast our coach and risk rocking the boat on our country's World Cup qualification next time.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                            Oh, so he does know how to be diplomatic? Would be great if he could apply that skill to Team Melli and not so transparently blast our coach and risk rocking the boat on our country's World Cup qualification next time.
                            Or maybe he’s witnessing serious issues with our current coaching & wcq preparation schedule that us Fans aren’t privy to ?& he is sounding the alarm early so something can be done on that front .!?
                            Cause you know like Sardar complained before, if they don’t say anything now & later when they loose & get kicked outa WCQ, everybody wants to Blame this & that player for missing this or that chance or fking up a play as the reason for our demise rather than knowing that our Federation had them set up for Failure from get go with their scandalous dealings or gedaa bazies..!?

From what I heard also , Mehdi is not alone in his Opinion of Eskoochie man either & there are certainly other key players who also aren’t too fond of his leadership & obvious lack of qualifications for the job.

Ps
                            I agree that now that the deed is done & our WCQ faith has already been bestowed to Eskoochie man, he needs to besoizeh o besazeh ba hamin ke hast & make the best of the situation at hand rather than exasperating the problem by useless , mistimed continued whining ..!?

Comment

"Vamos Porto"
                              -Mehdi

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSAXz5Es...medium=twitter

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X