Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is positive than iran tv should games from all the world. But legionnaires games should be more shown and speak about on newspapers than gossip from IPL and world football

Comment

Milan is my favorite Italian team. Team e ba esaalat and always take care of their legends, i know they are not what they used to be but i hope one day one of our players ends up playing there.
      Meanwhile Go Mehdi.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Mbemba "is better" and "could be an option" for Milan
        -Conceição

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14231385.html
        well thats a relief.... what about Pepe? he is even more important in terms of anchoring their backline and general leadership

Comment

Sultan of Iran v Zaltan of Milan, there’s only one outcome. We are proud of you Taremi. 💪
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

If Taremi scores today he will tie Azmoun for UCL goals right?

Comment

He's starting!
              https://www.instagram.com/p/CVOB2oVqK2V/

Comment

AC Milan XI: Tatarusanu; Calabria, Tomori, Kjaer, Ballo-Touré; Bennacer, Tonali; Saelemaekers, Krunic, Leão; Giroud.

AC Milan Bench: Desplanches, Jungdal, Romagnoli, Kalulu, Gabbia, Bakayoko, Ibrahimović, Maldini.

Comment

Evanilson? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Ok, Pepe and Embemba are back but Taremi is partnering with Evanilson? Worth a try. Hopefully Evanilson won't have a one track mind like Martinez that just wanted to score from any angle and distance all the time and forms a good partnership with Taremi.

Comment

As expected, Mehdi is starting. Standing for him to get a goal and assist with Porto winning 2-0.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

They need a win, they are going with 3 offensive guys, mehdi, diaz and eva.

Comment

Just glad Pepe and Mbemba are back. Last UCL match the back line was uglyy. Hope Diogo Costa has a big night for redemption and keeps a clean sheet

Feeling confident Mehdi will score

Comment

Good lineup for Porto. I would have preferred Grujic in midfield and shift otavio wide, but SC going for more offensive presence in the box makes sense too.

Comment

very attacking line-up
                              lets hope it doesnt come back bite them in da asss ....!! Milan likely pack in and counter..? the big plus are Memba and Pepe will have their backline covered well but wingbacks both are very attack minded especially jao mario ...
                              wonder which Oliveria will show ? and how does Evanilson respond to his first UCL Start??

lets hope they get the breakthrough goal asap, 1st half or this could turn more Milan's way the longer it goes on Level..!!
                              Mehdi needs to bag a goal today to keep amongst UCL's elite strikers buzz..!

Comment

Ibra looked pretty fit to me in warm up..!!? 😬 if they fall behind ....have a feeling they may well bring him on ... a loss for either team today would likely seal their faith as far as group progression is concerned..!

also had a nauseous feeling earlier today that SC would retardidly bench Mehdi for today's game..!! :

Comment

Working...
                                X