• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Our best players are out
    Maignan had surgery due to that rat suarez stomping on his hand 2 weeks ago
    Theo and brahim have covid
    Those 3 are vital. It would have to be an extemly poor performance by porto if they cant beat us with some 5th string goalie
    Just like with TM, Milan are always the underdog. But to be honest I will be happy for us to lose this game with Mehdi scoring the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
      Just like with TM, Milan are always the underdog. But to be honest I will be happy for us to lose this game with Mehdi scoring the winner.
      THANK YOU

Comment

The last time these two teams met was in 2003 UEFA Supercup, with Milan winning 1-0. This is Porto's match to win (or lose). Their destiny is in their hands. Lucky for Porto, they have their Ace (Mehdi) up their sleeve.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
          How can you be a "fan" and want your team to lose?

Could not be me.

Comment

Reminder that all UCL matches, including the Porto-Milan match on Tues 12noon PST, will be on Paramount+ for US viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              How can you be a "fan" and want your team to lose?

Could not be me.
              Personally, loyalty to my country and its National Team players beats any loyalty to a club. I’d rather Taremi reach the knockout stage and continue to get exposure and experience in further preparation of the World Cup than to have my club have just a potential chance at making the knockout rounds

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                Personally, loyalty to my country and its National Team players beats any loyalty to a club. I’d rather Taremi reach the knockout stage and continue to get exposure and experience in further preparation of the World Cup than to have my club have just a potential chance at making the knockout rounds
                Alright, let me ask you this.

Imagine if (hypothetically speaking) the club you support plays in a league that has at least one Iranian on each of their other teams. Using your reasoning, how would there be any room to support the club that you are a fan of?

Or let me give you another hypothetical scenario...

Imagine if your club had an Iranian playing for them go against another club that also has an Iranian, which team would you support and why?

Comment

Imagine if (hypothetically speaking) the club you support plays in a league that has at least one Iranian on each of their other teams. Using your reasoning, how would there be any room to support the club that you are a fan of?

Imagine if your club had an Iranian playing for them go against another club that also has an Iranian, which team would you support and why?
                  In the situation that my club had an Iranian, of course I would be rooting for them to win.

And in your original scenario, I don’t really have any issue rooting for an Iranian to score against my club in a league match as there are only 2 matches like that throughout the season. Again, my loyalty to Iranians and TM players beats any club for me. I’m a TM fan before I am a fan of any club

I understand those who feel the opposite though as some people feel more loyalty to a club than anything else. I don’t have that strong of an attachment to the club though so anything that involves TM will always take precedent

Comment

Yalla Mehdi
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Artur, who with Conceição led Porto over Milan in 1996, believes they can win again. "Taremi and Diaz could decide it."

Conceição is undefeated against Italian clubs in the Dragão. (A Bola)

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        In the situation that my club had an Iranian, of course I would be rooting for them to win.
                        And in your original scenario, I don’t really have any issue rooting for an Iranian to score against my club in a league match as there are only 2 matches like that throughout the season. Again, my loyalty to Iranians and TM players beats any club for me. I’m a TM fan before I am a fan of any club
                        I understand those who feel the opposite though as some people feel more loyalty to a club than anything else. I don’t have that strong of an attachment to the club though so anything that involves TM will always take precedent
                        Perfectly said

Tomorrow i will be at the Stadium to Support mehdi.. i willhave also an iranian flag

I am also a Fan of Bayern Munich and Bayern will also Play against benifca lisbon but i want to Go only to meeehdiii

Comment

Btw I didn't find a way to watch PSG and porto games that are at the same time..

Supporting PSG or a team that have an Iranian player will depend on the situation. Most of the case I will support PSG, as the other team have only one iranian but would be happy if the Iranian scores or do a wonderful game.
                          In case PSG has a large advance in the table, I would support the team with our legionnaire(like PSG/Amiens when Ghoddos played there)

Comment

"We have to win. It's the most important match, because it's the next one. The others we will worry about later. As we get closer to the group stage ending, each match will matter more."
                            -SC

The two games against FC Porto could be ‘decisive’ for the outcome in the Champions League group stage. ‘Zlatan not in a position to start’.
                            -Stefano Pioli

Comment

Mbemba "is better" and "could be an option" for Milan
                              -Conceição

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14231385.html

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X