• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love this pic

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      his buy-out clause is 60mil ..?
      id guess that Porto management will be plenty happy with even 25mil to send him packing and run to bank with..!!? but no fking way SC would agree to that, cause without his Immense All Around production in this Porto set up, they'd be hard pressed to maintain a league even top 6 standing and will all but certain to loose most all the rest of UCL group games and with that it could well be SC who likely quit himself before forced to be packing ..!
      i can get behind an elite EU club move for Mehdi, otherwise i honestly prefer him staying put at Porto and continuing to play the super-star role there for the team and almost the Portuguese league for that matter ..?
      It's true that without Taremi we wouldnt have anyone to put Iranians players in the spotlights in the portuguese league. So far the other iranians there didn't do 1/10 of what taremi did

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        It's true that without Taremi we wouldnt have anyone to put Iranians players in the spotlights in the portuguese league. So far the other iranians there didn't do 1/10 of what taremi did
        Don't get me wrong what Taremi did in Portugal is really impressive, honorable, and is our most successful legionnaire by far in Portugal, but I wouldn't sleep on or discount what other players did there.

These are players who either started with Taremi or before him:

Mehrdad Mohammadi scored 8 goals and however many assists for the WORST TEAM in Liga NOS, was not payed at times (despite being in "Europe"), was injured, and his performances led to him having interests from other teams in the league and St. Etienne. Unfortunately, chose checks over football at Qatar.

Amir Abedzadeh was bought by Marítimo because of the good performances he put in the Portuguese 2nd division and there he put in a good shift for Marítimo, eventually claiming the starting spot from Charles.

Alireza Haghighi also had some decent performances with Covilhã (2nd division) and Penafiel (1st division), even if he did not have much success at Marítimo.

Comment

Pepe and Marchesin are slated to get starting XI in next match. Otavio's injury is almost healed and should be ready for Cup and UCL match.

Comment

If by some miracle Taremi signs for Juve, they will turn him into an even better player. Juve's coaching is world class.
            The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Taremi's challenges and the difficulties for opponents: ″For those who defend...″

Three questions to coach Vasco Seabra about the type of deeper tasks that Taremi has been developing.

1 - What are the characteristics of Taremi that favor the most advanced type of tasks?

-I think Sérgio Conceição tries to give the game other things to nullify the line of five defenses that many teams use against FC Porto. But even with a line of four, this dynamic creates numerical superiority in certain zones, between lines, so that Taremi can unlock and appear in the large area. He is very aggressive, both playing between lines and reaching the area. Wendell has also been seen to build almost to three players, especially when there is pressure from two players from the other team. With Taremi looking for more recessed areas, the centrals no longer follow up, there is no fit and the number of players acting from the inside increases.

2 - What difficulties are raised to the opponent by a player with this profile?

- The task of those who defend is made more difficult by the references that are removed. Defenders are looking for references to make it easier to cancel passing lines and the fact that a player goes out a lot [of that zone] will create numerical superiority with the two midfielders and open spaces for the wingers. It becomes more difficult to anticipate the moments and areas where the ball will enter.

3 - What are the main challenges for Taremi in this way of playing?

-At first, Taremi will have to unlock the opponent's game and tasks. Then, of course, you have to have the ability to reach the penalty area from back to front, which can make it even more difficult for defenders to score. But essentially, it goes there, unlocking the game between the lines and being aggressive getting to the area.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14190346.html

Comment

props from Porto

Comment

Comment

Taremi shines in Iran's shirt

Mehi Taremi, FC Porto forward, scored the 1-0 for Iran in the home game of the United Arab Emirates, a game in the Asian area qualifying for the World Cup, establishing the final result. The Iranian team are victorious in the three games played in Group A, with two points more than South Korea, of Paulo Bento.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14197968.html

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Juuuuuuuuuun
                      sigpic

Comment

Well put tweet!

"In other words, for this character, Taremi can suffer penalties but as he has a “famous deceiver”, they are not marked.
                        The persecution of Taremi and #FCPorto continues. What worries them is the value of Taremi, compared to other flops that cost many millions."

Comment

Taremi formula applied to Pepê: FC Porto's eleventh gate opens to the Brazilian

Sérgio Conceição likes to mold players to his ideas before launching them in eleven. Sintrense will be a golden opportunity for the Brazilian, who was the most expensive addition to the white and blue players this season

Hired from Grémio for 15 million euros, Pepê was FC Porto's most expensive reinforcement for the current season, but only after ten official matches of the Dragons in 2021/22 is he preparing to start.

Against Sintrense (16th), in the Portuguese Cup, names like Luis Díaz - Colombia play in the previous night - and Otávio - recovering from injury - should be spared, opening the door to the Brazilian winger, at the end of a period of patience that is not exactly a novelty with Sérgio Conceição in the technical command.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...nteudo_fechado

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Well put tweet!

"In other words, for this character, Taremi can suffer penalties but as he has a “famous deceiver”, they are not marked.
                            The persecution of Taremi and #FCPorto continues. What worries them is the value of Taremi, compared to other flops that cost many millions."

Reg. the penalties I think I understand they mean that since he draws a lot of them they are often unjustly not given.

But the second part I'm unclear about. The translation sounds negative ("compared to other flops" sounds as if Taremi is a flop). But I think what the original Portuguese means is that Taremi (who is obviously and objectively anything BUT a flop) is undervalued compared to many flops who cost more than him (and therefore at risk of losing him to another richer team bying him up), correct?

Believe it or not, it's been proven that google translate manipulates translations to fit agendas!

Comment

^I did use Google translate on this post, but even in the resulting translation, I didn't interpret it as a knock on Taremi, but rather the other big names who routinely over-exaggerate their falls in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                                Juuuuuuuuuun
                                LOL Dude I was about to write the same thing us Iranians all think alike hahah
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X