This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
    Taremi could have kept running as he was free, but dived. Disappointing.
    there was definite contact, maybe not enough for a pk but still enough for him to feel impeded.

Comment

it looked like a slight touch that got him when they showed it from another angle. he was in high speed so thats enough to fall on. yeah he fell "easy" but he got clipped" strange it didnt look like it was VARed for penalty..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

No was dived 100% lol

Comment

Taremi is a big and strong lad, even that slight touch could not have brought him down. Agreed he should have kept going with then an open goal.

Unfortunately I think he was looking for the defender’s foot! 😞 I hope I’m wrong.

Anybody knows if the suspension only applies to domestic league?
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Super obvious and unnecessary dive. I hope someone has a talk to him about this because not only is it very embarrassing, but it makes it so that actual PKs don't get called.

Comment

As Medzdidz wrote, atleast he gets to rest a game.. he plays all games 90 minutes and runs all the time. He needs to rest a bit aswell.. Maybe this is for the best, we dont want him injured for TMs game 5 and 6 where we probably can get our qatar ticketds if we win both game 3 and 4 now next week,,
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
                Super obvious and unnecessary dive. I hope someone has a talk to him about this because not only is it very embarrassing, but it makes it so that actual PKs don't get called.
                It looked as though he’s taken that out of his game but the devil within us! 👿 😝
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Cover page of khabar varzeshi newspaper says Taremi to AC milan in January

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Cover page of khabar varzeshi newspaper says Taremi to AC milan in January
                    Are any sources in Iran reputable?
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      they have giroud and ibra who are similar players although mehdi runs more than those two combined. so are they going to sign mehdi? unlikely

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                        Not really but I read Allahyar to fener and taremi to rio ave first in iranian newspapers

Comment

Refs see him as diver. Even if he doesn't. and honestly he dives few times during a, game, lol. So the reputation is there lool

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

That was 100% dive.
                            He could easily pass the defender and score.
                            He got lucky the game was almost over. No need to dive in ghadr zayeh.
                            Even the french commentator was saying it hope he learned his lesson. Going after the ref while it was 100% dive was typical iranian players thing.
                            Hope we don't see this anymore because it was ugly. I thought he grow up as player, well guess not...

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/239...8C%D8%B1%D8%A7

Comment

He needs to make these plays with more intent to score than to just win a PK. He had a clear opportunity there to take a clear left footed shot but this time as with previous occasions he has a bigger preference to just try to draw contact. defenders and refs have both caught on and now it is straight up embarrassing especially with how he protests.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                                He needs to make these plays with more intent to score than to just win a PK. He had a clear opportunity there to take a clear left footed shot but this time as with previous occasions he has a bigger preference to just try to draw contact. defenders and refs have both caught on and now it is straight up embarrassing especially with how he protests.
                                Yes exactly. Losing clear opportunity, diving and attacking the ref, it was stupid.
                                He is their key player but otherwise coaches don't like to see this. If it was Evanilson or Martinez, coach probably was going to benched them the next game.

He is a great player, no need for this

Comment

Working...
                                X