• Time
  • Show
Clear All

goaaaaaaaaaaaaal diaaz
    after good pree assist by Taremi!

well deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I cant believe they passed it to Mehdi. Only reason the goal happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        taremi praised by the commentators, "Have to say the Iranian international has started this game well. everytime he is on the ball he seems to do something useful with it.."
        He was the commentator on the Porto games last season on the LiveScore coverage and he is a big fan of Taremi and has good knowledge on football.

Comment

That’s a great goal, Taremi smart to step up and create a dangerous situation with his positioning, great movement and good job getting the ball across between the defenders legs. Diaz with a cool finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            He was the commentator on the Porto games last season on the LiveScore coverage and he is a big fan of Taremi and has good knowledge on football.
            yeah i wish we had him commentating the Iran games instead of those discovery ones calling him Tahini half the game :P
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

SC still looking for his lime up. Too many changes every week.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Their CB are 39 and 34. Why benching Mbemba?

Comment

What a great half for Mehdi. His first touch is on point today. So silky smooth. Nutmegging and dribbling fools quite easily. Playing deeper, more of a #10/#8 role (shows his versatility).

We are so lucky to have him.

Comment

Taremi is the most valuable TM player and this is not because this year or last year. He has been for quite sometime.
                    I love Sardar, but TM can survive few games without him, but we all saw how we suffered without Taremi vs Japan.
                    He add too much to the team which is beyond scoring or assists.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Taremi is the most valuable TM player and this is not because this year or last year. He has been for quite sometime.
                      I love Sardar, but TM can survive few games without him, but we all saw how we suffered with Taremi vs Japan.
                      He add too much to the team which is beyond scoring or assists.

I dont see much need for comparison tbh. We really struggle if one or the other is out, see how ineffective taremi was alone vs shitty team like syria.

Having both on the pitch means there are two top class players the opposition must basically man mark, as opposed to 1.

Esp when taremi comes from the left, defenders are stretched bc him and sardar are occupying totally different roles.

Comment

hmm this porto side really needs to practice on the corners, iv seen them have plenty but cant remember last time i saw them score on one..
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

lol and now he headed it on the crossbar of the corner
                          another corner now
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Wendell with a great finish.
                            2-1 porto.

Comment

aaand goal of the corner
                              wendel! 2-1 poor goalkeeping
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Great goal from wendell

Comment