Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is on SC. Costa wasn't ready and Marchesin saved their a$$ few times in CL last year.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

and to think we nearly convinced The to seriously risk getting dumped by his GF and travel some 4 hours to watch this game in person...!! lmao 😂

on 2nd thought seeing that sexy Taremi goal in person and watching him streaking on to pitch to hug him woulda been well worth it..!!?

Comment

13 goals allowed and only 2 scored in the 2 games vs Pool.

Comment

Well, the only saving grace aside for Mehdi's goal, is that Athletico and Milan are tied. So group still potentially open for the second spot.

Comment

Athletico just tied Milan, which is a good result for Porto (if they can beat Milan next week or at least for 3rd place purposes down the line to continue in the Europa League)

The goal difference today though will definitely be a negative down the line

Comment

Real Madrid is losing to Sheriff from Maldova at their home. Wow
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Yes, his control was not at its very best but very poor service to Taremi. The only decent cross that Porto sent, Taremi put it away.
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
                  Athletico just tied Milan, which is a good result for Porto (if they can beat Milan next week or at least for 3rd place purposes down the line to continue in the Europa League)
                  The goal difference today though will definitely be a negative down the line
                  I honestly think finishing 3rd is the most ideal anyways. They could make a serious run in Europa

The goal difference will be a major challenge now though. Gonna need to beat Milan, drawing won't cut it

Comment

Sheriff about to beat Real Madrid in Madrid, showing Porto the way

Comment

Mehdi rescued all my bets (and then some) with his goal. Porto really crashed out this match (obviously not at full strength, etc).

Comment

Well done to Sherif, we all mocked Zagreb when they were knocked out by them but look what they have done.

Atletico with an injury time winner.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          Real Madrid is losing to Sheriff from Maldova at their home. Wow
                          Yes, their Uzbek player Yakhshiboev scored too on loan from Legia Warsaw. I was watching the game, absolute scenes when Sheriff Tiraspol wins the whole tournament. They are no mugs.

“There’s a new Sheriff in town”.

Comment

Atletico complete the comeback and Milan is still with 0 points and Kessie will be suspended for match against Porto. Good for their chances at Europa

Comment

Quality performance from Mehdi, made wine out of water. Is there a food shortage in Portugal or do they seriously think they are going somewhere with a bunch of useless 60kg kids? Taremi has a season or two of his peak left, hopefully an elite side can recognise his quality and takes him this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                Sheriff about to beat Real Madrid in Madrid, showing Porto the way
                                Beating Dinamo wasn't an accident then

Comment

Working...
                                X