Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely should stay at porto to remain confident and sharp for the wc.

Anything else would be a big gamble which could go either way

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Definitely should stay at porto to remain confident and sharp for the wc.

Anything else would be a big gamble which could go either way

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
      That is a valid point as well. But it is too tempting as opportunity.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Just like music, football is a universal language Truly THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            damesh garm for giving credit where its due..!! and props to him for his ruthlessly killer finishing skills and instincts..!! some of those put-aways havent been nearly as easy as it has come across at first view ...!! he has been very efficient at finishing the great chances provided to him by Mehdi..!! 👍

Originally posted by diz View Post
            TankeeYou everyVon..!!

Comment

Yes he always seems appreciative towards Taremi on the pitch so glad they have this combo with each other and long may it continue

Comment

I know Porto are a selling club but they would be crazy to let him go. His stats for the second season in a row there (third in a row in Portugal) are going to be insane.
                Selfish reasons I want him to stay at Porto next season and carry on his good form into the World Cup. Then get a few goals at the World Cup and get a Winter move if he wants to leave or they accept an offer for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  I know Porto are a selling club but they would be crazy to let him go. His stats for the second season in a row there (third in a row in Portugal) are going to be insane.
                  Selfish reasons I want him to stay at Porto next season and carry on his good form into the World Cup. Then get a few goals at the World Cup and get a Winter move if he wants to leave or they accept an offer for him.
                  I agree with your sentiment, but everyone (and every club) have their price!

Comment

Yea.... not really feeling the milan move. Taremi should stay in porto for rest of his career, unless its a offer from a team like real madrid or Bayern Munich.

Comment

Comment

At age 30 you gotta take a Milan offer. Milan is 1st in Serie A, guaranteed Championsleague football next season.
                        Not to mention that Milan historically is one of the top 5, for some even top 3 clubs in the world.

Its been 15 years we had an iranian in Serie A, which next to La Liga has always been my dream destination as a top league for our players. Ghoddos is another player i would love to see there. Hope he gets out of that shithole Brentford/PL in summer.

Comment

^Agreed. You also never know when things go south (injury, another pandemic, war, etc.). Keep moving up if you have the opportunity (assuming he feels comfortable and it's a good fit for him).

Comment

Very well said. Besides that, he got the quality to make it at Milan.

Different to when for example Hashemian made the Bayern move. Most of us knew that Makaay and Pizarro were a level above him. Yet in an interview he gave a few years back, he said going back in time he would have still accepted that Bayern offer.

And i agee with that. To this day we are proud of him, Karimi and Daei having played for Bayern, our only players ever that featured for a world class club. A Taremi move to Milan would make it 4.

Comment

I am torn about Milan (if it's true and if it happens). It's an amazing club and amazing city and Italy is a jewel. Warm people similar to Portugal. We even share history of empires. I love Portugal and Portuguese people too. They have been kind, loving and supportive of Mehdi and of course he deserves it. I have to agree that Mehdi should take this opportunity if it happens. At this age and with everything that has been going in the world and Europe, it is too risky to let this one go and hope for anther great offer next year.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Working...
                              X