X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    SMH!

The only friction Dragan needs to have is with the IFF on preparation, getting the right gear etc. - not with his frigging best player!

What misdirected energy by the Croat.
    Or Maybe Skocic is no pushover and has installed discipline. When called upon show up and support the team. Can't train do the video reviews and be part of the team planning. Funny if it was CQ we would all say what a boss. Regardless Taremi either respects or fears Skocic...both can be advantageous.

No room for diva behavior in TM unless you wish to repeat 2006.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Or Maybe Skocic is no pushover and has installed discipline. When called upon show up and support the team. Can't train do the video reviews and be part of the team planning. Funny if it was CQ we would all say what a boss. Regardless Taremi either respects or fears Skocic...both can be advantageous.
      Lol. Bro, has Skocic heard of Zoom?

Also, he was released by the team upon arrival, and we saw zero pics of Mehdi in training, or bus ride, or team meetings/meals, or bench. It was a total waste of his time. Not sure why you’re going the extra mile to butter up Skocic.

Comment

Can someone confirm if he was even in Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Can someone confirm if he was even in Iran?
          Yup, he was.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Ramin...

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Also, he was released by the team upon arrival, and we saw zero pics of Mehdi in training, or bus ride, or team meetings/meals, or bench. It was a total waste of his time. Not sure why you’re going the extra mile to butter up Skocic.
              Cause you can speculate and so can I. Why go to extra mile to beat up on TM? Did you see all the behind the scene pics?

This is just like the Azmoun hates Skocic rumors then we see them embracing and laughing it up. The Skocic vendetta is unreal. Support your team...now is not the time to divide.

What's zoom by the way? A car?

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                Yup, he was.

Is Ramin being held hostage? He's got the "Someone please HELP" look

Comment

Porto trained in Olival. Pepe, Diogo Costa, Vitinha, Otávio, Taremi have all returned from national team duty.

Eustaquio is away with Canadá. João Mário, Fábio Vieira, Chico, Gonçalo Borges, Mbemba, Zaidu, Grujic, Uribe are en route to Porto.

Comment

Is Ramin being held hostage? He's got the "Someone please HELP" look
                    He's a jigar tala
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Otávio, Uribe and Taremi are at the peak of market valuation

Otávio, Uribe and Taremi reached the highest market values, at a time that appears to be the best of their respective careers.
                      The trio is little less than essential at FC Porto and the numbers help to explain that. There are also names like Diogo Costa, Fábio Vieira and Vitinha, but they are still in a phase of affirmation and ascendancy.

The end of the season is approaching and it is already possible to project its great impact on some FC Porto players. Uribe, Otávio and Taremi are at the peak of their appreciation in the market and are going through a season that appears to be the most achieved at an individual level.

We could also talk about Diogo Costa, João Mário, Vitinha and Fábio Vieira, but they are all under the age of 25 and in the affirmation phase, so it is only expected that the market value and income will continue to rise.

This is what happened to Otávio, 26 years old, who gradually increased his preponderance at Dragão since 2016. He debuted in the National Team and saw the market value reach 25 million euros, according to the specialized portal "Transfermarkt", at the expense of a season that threatens personal maximums: he will break records with two goals (takes five) and three assists (goes in 12), but he never had as many direct participations as in 2021/22.

Another essential is Uribe, who was in all the pairs that Sérgio Conceição tested in midfield and gets praise from week to week. He is valued at 16 M € and one goal away from equaling the maximum (five) recorded by FC Porto.

Finally, Taremi, 29 years old and valued at 17 M€, proved to be a forward capable of acting as an authentic number 10 and already has 15 assists in addition to the 18 goals scored. Three more passes or accurate shots are enough to be the most productive season for the Iranian.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14727237.html

Comment

This is just pure incompetency. Really annoys me , I like efficiency and this isn’t efficient at all. Reeks of bad organisation and management.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          This is just pure incompetency. Really annoys me , I like efficiency and this isn’t efficient at all. Reeks of bad organisation and management.
                          It also reeks of hashieyeh. There prob is more to the story. Maybe the player wanted to play and insisted on traveling but TM medical staff advised otherwise. Till we hear from the horses mouth watch out for all the media drama that is unfortunately always surrounding TM...

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            And to top it off, the dude is recovering from COVID and flying halfway around the world twice in 1 week!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

There is a huge difference between being afraid of someone or to be respected. CQ was respected.

Making a picture with Ramin Rezaian is a huge statement. Taremi is developing to a real role model. Positive surprised by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                There is a huge difference between being afraid of someone or to be respected. CQ was respected.

Making a picture with Ramin Rezaian is a huge statement. Taremi is developing to a real role model. Positive surprised by him.
                                Skocic made a statement that he doesn't highly rate Ramin Rezaian, right? If so, it's indeed a big statment by Taremi.

I'm getting worried that internal devisions will lower Iran's chances this world cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X