X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Looks tired and understandably so
    I was going to say the exact thing. He was a step behind instead of his usual one step ahead... Right side seems livelier than Zaidu/Vitinha/Mehdi side...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      They all look tired. Very low intensity and way less sharp than usual. To be expected playing matches every 3 days
      I had to turn to Arabic commentary just to stay alert! Porto seems sluggish.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I feel tired when I watch Mehdi, imagine what he is feeling. They need fresh blood in there and SC needs to get some rotation on his squads.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          The thing about Mehdi's game is that it all can change in one moment of brilliance. But he does look tired.
          true...
          looks a bit sluggish and outa of it but then again his teammates havent really looked to get him involved in the build up play as much either... he has been watched carefully and marked up tight by Lyon defenders who seem quiet weary of him, thus creating decent space for other attacking partners in the middle of box..!
          looked bit sloppy in possession the few times he's touched the ball but like you said that's classic mehdi... he can screw up a few simple touches and all the sudden go messi on their ass next with a clever goal or assist..!!

Lyon look dangerous on high ball attacks, lets hope Pepe patched up properly and brough back to play full game.!!
          just as a Home team, they need to all step up their pressing intensity and take the game to lyon here in 2nd half..!

Comment

Pepe out Semedo in as first sub of 2nd half.

Comment

game conditions have had their effect on the quality of play too...!! looked pretty shitt conditions with rain seemingly has already drenched the pitch.... !!
              pepe got subbed for semedo at start of 2nd half ... could play a key differnce in outcome of match

Comment

mehdi shot wide from top of box

Comment

How has Lyon not scored yet?

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                    How has Lyon not scored yet?
                    dembele is a hopeless finisher..?
                    mehdi had a another good chance in the box but couldnt position himself to put finishing touches .... his earlier shot wide also screamed of a fatigue..!
                    if he doesnt get his 2nd wind here in the next few minutes, be better off subbed out for Tmart..?

Comment

Sometimes they are such a frustrating team to watch - too much showboating and not enough passes/correct decision made at the right time. So many shots from outside the box.

Comment

Lyon is better than porto

Lyon finally scored

Comment

The goal will probs stand....

Comment

I think this will be a goal.

Comment

Goal for Lyon! Porto just running into traffic.

Comment

goal will stand if goes to VAR

GOAL STANDS

game was begging for subs and SC waited too long...!! he needs to get going soon if they are to have turnaround here... get Viera in for octavio

Comment

Working...
                                X