Clear All

fk man my link went to shit.. hesagoal
    anybody can help brotha out ? 🙏

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      fk man my link went to shit.. hesagoal
      anybody can help brotha out ? 🙏
      https://sportstreamer.me/800/pt1.php
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

if hesgoal is down for others like mine, here is a new link

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/32633...797930|76|1|en
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Taremi could play in any club in Europe. Man deserves praise and credit.

Meanwhile today I read United want to money launder, sorry I mean “buy” Osmihen for an insane fee.

I don’t give a shit if he’s older. He can play.

Comment

The joy of watching Mehdi reminds me of how I felt with Dejagah at Fulham...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Man, feels like we really witnessing history since Mehdi joined Porto. His performances are just too good to be true. 6 goals & 6 assists so far in 2022, we have only entered march

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Taremi could play in any club in Europe. Man deserves praise and credit.

Meanwhile today I read United want to money launder, sorry I mean “buy” Osmihen for an insane fee.

I don’t give a shit if he’s older. He can play.
                https://youtu.be/qGzIeuBvZ-A

Nokhodi jan, Mehdi Bayat was the main guy who helped Osimhen revive his career at Charleroi. Personally, I do not mind him playing at the highest level nor hold grudges against him because unlike many players out there who are arrogant and not humble I found Osimhen to be the opposite and remember his beginnings.

That's not to say that Taremi shouldn't be playing at the highest level or deserves to play in a better league/club than Porto.

Comment

Throwback to when pfdc told us he was being “phased out”. I mean seriously how good is this guy

Comment

yeah if TM just had Mahdavikia, Neku/Ando and AK8 now we would be serious contenders

What a great team and players we have atm!

Also, Porto just missed a sitter
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Mehdi with a brilliant bicycle kick to get it out of the Porto box. That was dangerous opportunity created by Sporting!

Great job by Mehdi.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Selfish Porto players! Should have passed it to Mehdi!

My God, come on guys - he is the most selfless player on your team. Give it to him!

Comment

Porto and Mehdi are now one step closer to domestic double.

Comment

Porto win! Congrats!

Comment

The normal tension after a Sporting Lisbon and Porto is happening.

Taremi MVP

Comment

He really is good enough to play for any team in the world atm, be it as a starter or a rotational player. Never thought he'd turn out this good. My man surpassed Azmoun in Europe with less seasons

Comment

Working...
                                X