This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Massive. Mostly in Toronto and a bit in Montreal and southern BC.

This game has also been quite poor. So many stoppages. Maybe 45 minutes of actual football if lucky.
    Alot in Montreal also.
    Lots of great Portugese restaurants.. Chicken is their speciality..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

The reason Mehdi is resting between games.

You can see from in his post-match comments, that Mehdi thinks that it's difficult to play every three days. I am sure he has communicated this with SC (who also echoed this exact same sentiment after the match with Lazio, when asked why he benched Mehdi and Evanlison). He runs a lot, as can be seen today and every match he has ever played for Porto.

Taremi: It's hard to play every three days.
      https://www.mercado-azul.pt/taremi-e...e-3-em-3-dias/
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Alot in Montreal also.
        Lots of great Portugese restaurants.. Chicken is their speciality..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        Rôtisserie Portugalia has rocked my cock everytime I've been there. Hands down one of the best food joints in MTL.

https://g.page/rotisserieportugalia?share

Comment

Lol some of the comments from porto fans: "Let taremi get MOTM every game so we get to hear his english" "Taremi speaking english made my whole weekend"

Comment

^ lol!

seriously it wasnt bad at all..
            sure he said ee-score but overall it sounded pretty good.. i kinda like the iranian version with some ee-score and so..,

they probably ment it with love..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

In Premier league it happens in every single match . Players say F*off too much but refs don't do anything. I think It totally depends on the country.

forexample in uk we use F word way too much that it makes it okay. So i guess the refs are kind of used to it and if they wanna react it would send out at least 11 players in every match.

I've also seen lots of south american players say Puta in the game but refs don't react. I think the ref in this game was totally bought out by the Portuguese betting mafias.

Comment

incase people haven't seen it. Taremi's MOTM

Comment

"Thank you so much. As I said, important was winning the game. I tried to score, but I couldn't. But I will do it, in future."
                  -Mehdi Taremi

Comment

Eva pointed to Taremi immediately after scoring. He recognized how important (and difficult) that assist was.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Reminded me of benched luiz diaz when taremi helped him out alot and he tried to kiss his hand

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          The reason Mehdi is resting between games.

You can see from in his post-match comments, that Mehdi thinks that it's difficult to play every three days. I am sure he has communicated this with SC (who also echoed this exact same sentiment after the match with Lazio, when asked why he benched Mehdi and Evanlison). He runs a lot, as can be seen today and every match he has ever played for Porto.

Taremi: It's hard to play every three days.
                          https://www.mercado-azul.pt/taremi-e...e-3-em-3-dias/
                          It's not just Taremi, literally every footballer is like this. Playing a match every three days isn't sustainable. We shouldn't have a collective meltdown on this site because Taremi gets a breather lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            It's not just Taremi, literally every footballer is like this. Playing a match every three days isn't sustainable. We shouldn't have a collective meltdown on this site because Taremi gets a breather lol
                            This.

Football chanaged in recent years. It's a billion dollar business with new tournaments, new cups and changed formats etc.
                            That's why most footballers can't compete with 35+ years anymore.
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

To give you guys some nice stats: Mehdi has had 25 scorers so far this season, 14 goals & 11 assists in 2413 minutes, which means he contributes directly to a goal every 96 minutes.

Still the m'fuckers at transfermarkt value him at 15 milion €. He should be valued double that at least.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                                To give you guys some nice stats: Mehdi has had 25 scorers so far this season, 14 goals & 11 assists in 2413 minutes, which means he contributes directly to a goal every 96 minutes.

Still the m'fuckers at transfermarkt value him at 15 milion €. He should be valued double that at least.
                                He doesn’t have his agent calling them to increase his value

Comment

Working...
                                X