This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

With all PFDC buddies outside the stadium. It's an honor to be in your presence . From right, yours truly, Kiarash, Nokhodi, St_Mark, diz, Azizi Khadem (partial image, he is not a member but we invited him to make him feel better) and Bachelot. Liecester City and Ghermez Agha had to cancel last minute. Iranianarsenal11 had to study and inarsenewetrust was busy doing football analysis.

Go Mehdi!

P.S. Please take your objections to diz who started this

Comment

^lol

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            With all PFDC buddies outside the stadium. It's an honor to be in your presence . From right, yours truly, Kiarash, Nokhodi, St_Mark, diz, Azizi Khadem (partial image, he is not a member but we invited him to make him feel better) and Bachelot. Liecester City and Ghermez Agha had to cancel last minute. Iranianarsenal11 had to study and inarsenewetrust was busy doing football analysis.

Go Mehdi!

Dadash for now I'm not studying, but I will be in July once I start dental school. Until then time to binge football

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              Go Mehdi!

Great pic 🙂 Always nice to put a face to the name. Although I don't wire much, I do read your comments, analysis and observations. And I do "Like" your posts 🙂
              Have fun and send us updates!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Dadash for now I'm not studying, but I will be in July once I start dental school. Until then time to binge football
                Congrats dadash. All the hard work finally paid off. Soon we'll be calling you aghayeh doctorre. We need good dentists in the U.S. There are not that many.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Some interesting half time scores so far in the Europa League.

Comment

Seems as if hes on the Bench according to livescore.com
                    But not confirmed so far...lets wait and see.
                    Edit...just confirmed on insta...hes benched.

He is starting Tony Martinez and Grujic....now this is interesting.

Comment

Taremi will be super sub today (remember SC said the league championship is most important and they have a match this weekend).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Taremi will be super sub today (remember SC said the league championship is most important and they have a match this weekend).
                        Sometimes SC's decisions are really questionable. Anyways, hopefully Mehdi will come in second half and score the winning goals.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Taremi already bosses the Portuguese league, so he should be benched for European games for a random portuguese league game?!
                          Business is business, no need to fall for porto nice words and tweets, the season should be his last for Porto before moving to top 4 league

Comment

Wow Rangers winning 4-1 in Dortmund.

Comment

WTF is this line up. I was counting minutes to go watch the game on BT sports!!

Comment

Stupid decision by SC, who even cares about the next game against third last placed team in the league? It's BS, hopefully he leaves Porto at the end of the season if he has a good offer. SC benches him whenever he wants and for no reason...

Comment

Working...
                                X