Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diaz will become a star. Just need to polish his game more.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      ^^^^^ Klopp>>>> CQ
      CQ is unsurpassable.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        A club ran by a bunch of thugs. This is expected.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETS5YYGLWEU

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awa3Pd4TLCk

Notwithstanding his controversy off the pitch, Semedo looks like a great CB.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
            He didn't become a player serving the team even under CQ. What makes you think Klopp can do something CQ couldn't?
            Love CQ but let’s not pretend optimizing attacking pieces is his specialty.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Love CQ but let’s not pretend optimizing attacking pieces is his specialty.
              That wasn't the point. The point was turning egomaniacs into functioning members of a team. That's CQ's specialty.

Comment

CQ is great but his focus is on defense and counter. There were many times that he played with 11 men in defense and no one to counter. Very frustrating to see no one upfront during a so called counter. Diaz will do better with an offensive minded coach. My two cents

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                  That wasn't the point. The point was turning egomaniacs into functioning members of a team. That's CQ's specialty.
                  CQ would just kick them out. He wouldn’t work with them

Comment

Eva scored a beauty. 1-0
                    He is on fire. Probably the next one to go.

Comment

Actually I think CQ elevated Diaz status in NT setup. He wanted to rely on him more and less on aging/out of form stars.

At that time he said:

"“Now Luis, he’s in a phase of adaptation to European football,” the former Manchester United assistant manager was quoted as saying by the Mirror. “He’s learning from a mistake here and there, like what happened to other great players that he’s had in my career like [Luis] Figo, Cristiano Ronaldo and [Paulo] Futre.”

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2022/...parisons-made/

CQ really issue was likes of Cuadrado, James. He couldnt get those big stars onside. And its not like new coach who is coddling them succeeded either. Seems unlikely they will make it.

Comment

Why they play on fifa day btw?

Comment

2-0, young Pepe scored. 2nd assist for Octavio. Offensive guns are contributing.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Why they play on fifa day btw?

UEFA be fifa goft f*** off.

Comment

Grujic being there for less than 2 yrs and speaks portugese

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZXzh...dium=copy_link

Comment

man, I remember how Porto fans were bashing Evanilson and saying how useless he is. He's gotten a bit better but he needs to be more consistent. He still hasn't shown up to big games and is a non-factor generally.

And now some of them are saying he will replace Luis Diaz? lol Completely different profiles.

Maritimo almost tied Porto today.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X