• Show
Clear All

What a weekend this has been, Azmoun announcement, AJ and MT goals đŸ˜đŸ”„

Comment

uribe red carded..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

uribe red carded for a nasty stupid foul
        earlier he body checked another player retardedly lucky for him ref played on

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          What a weekend this has been, Azmoun announcement, AJ and MT goals đŸ˜đŸ”„
          Don't forget Mohebbi's first goal in Portugal.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Otavio voted MoM
            1 goal 1 assist

very good play on limited time from Mehdi, got Porto a good freekick aswell in extratime with a great turn, and yellowcarded a player.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Porto with a nice 2 match lead on top of the league, along with a massive GD.

Comment

Mehdi’s PK draw and finish

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    I don’t believe SC is that bivafa. Marega was horrible for nearly 6 months before he lost his spot.

If SC is that much of a jerk, and I was Taremi I would leave.
                    I think it is wise for him to eventually leave the club. He will be 30 soon.
                    Porto slowly investing on younger kids, Vieira, Diaz, Eva, Vitiniha are all under 23-24.
                    Olivieira and Corona both same age as mehdi left the club...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Porto is officially f*cked for next 1 or 2 games Missing lots of players . Literrally got no one decent enough at front.

Mehdi , Diaz , Uribe , Sanusi , MarchesĂ­n , Mbemba.

Guess they have to use Mr morabi's son and evanilson for those games.

Comment

Mehdi few so so performance in CL and league and specially in CL game when he should have scored instead of that stupid pass(which made SC so mad) played against him.
                        Things can change fast but i don't think for now his position is as stable as it was last year or early in season.
                        Plus his goals are not as crucial as before. Lets not fool ourselves he is not performing as good as last year. He had lots of MOTM performance last season.

Comment

Highlights

Comment

Oliveira was not getting playing time with Porto.. Start with Roma and scores.
                            Corona was not getting any playing time with Porto.. Start with Sevilla.. Lool
                            Is Porto that deep?!?!

Comment

Clearly. They are still underrated by people here. A big team with a lot of competition. The fact mehdi has contributed directly to over a 3rd (35%) of their league goals this season, despite having his first goal drought since coming to portugal, tells you everything you need to know about the level the guy is playing at and how critical he is for the team.

Players like Vitinha, Vieira will be really big in a few years, and will solve the mid problems they had since likes of Moutinho, Neves departed many years ago.

Still big international players like grujic who hardly get minutes, marchesin argentine international back riding bench, etc.

Comment

^under rating Porto seems to be the theme of the day

Comment

Working...
                                X