X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BEL pitch/stadium reminded me of a high school lol

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
      Watch some team like Liverpool, Chelsea or United pays 50 mil for Evanilson now!

it will probably happen, i bet shaktar will get him for like 30 mil then try to sell him to premier league 2 years later..
      meanwhile no big team execpt Porto has gone for THE MVP last 3 seasons of the league Mehdi
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        meanwhile no big team execpt Porto has gone for THE MVP last 3 seasons of the league Mehdi
        I'm just waiting for him to change his name to Mehdino, and watch the offers roll in

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          I'm just waiting for him to change his name to Mehdino, and watch the offers roll in
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2021-2022

it will probably happen, i bet shaktar will get him for like 30 mil then try to sell him to premier league 2 years later..
              Milan was interested last year but Porto said Taremi’s contract is not for sales.

May be I am mixing up teams, but something like that.
              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Taremi will need to tie his boots and join team melli by end of this week. Hope he doesn't play the league game on 24 Jan which is 3 days before our crucial game .

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                  Taremi will need to tie his boots and join team melli by end of this week. Hope he doesn't play the league game on 24 Jan which is 3 days before our crucial game .
                  he will probably play that game, and that can be why sc had planned to rest him for this last game. think he got subbed in at 35 min.
                  idk who they play next week but if its a bottom team mehdi might start on bench, and if its top team he will start. he is an important player for sq so he doesnt want him injured cuz he knows he will play a physycal game only 3 days later vs iraq and possibly another 90 min next game aswell for TM. this tight schecdules arent healty for the players and specialy for those running like Mehdi. Body needs to rest aswell.
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

he will probably play that game, and that can be why sc had planned to rest him for this last game. think he got subbed in at 35 min.
                    idk who they play next week but if its a bottom team mehdi might start on bench, and if its top team he will start. he is an important player for sq so he doesnt want him injured cuz he knows he will play a physycal game only 3 days later vs iraq and possibly another 90 min next game aswell for TM. this tight schecdules arent healty for the players and specialy for those running like Mehdi. Body needs to rest aswell.
                    understood . I think FIFA is to blame here for this messed up schedule .

Comment

The award ceremony will start at 1:00pm EST (NY) 7:00pm CET (Zurich). Standing for Mehdi to win the Puskas Award!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Me and my PFDC homies waiting for the match to start. That’s me in the front.

Wow! This is awesome, you were in Portugal for the match! Sounds like you had a great time. I think Mother Nature intervened to make sure Mehdi gets enough playing time and scores since you and you and your family/friends were in the stadium

Go Mehdi!

Comment

I agree. I think he will get some playing time next Sunday January 23 vs Famalicao and will join TM on Monday January 24. He will definitely miss the match vs Maritimo. It is not clear why some European leagues are not honoring the FIFA days and are not going on match break. I think this is related to COVID-19 and FIFA has given leagues the freedom to do this as long as they release their international players who play for their national teams.

Go Mehdi!
                          Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            Wow! This is awesome, you were in Portugal for the match! Sounds like you had a great time. I think Mother Nature intervened to make sure Mehdi gets enough playing time and scores since you and you and your family/friends were in the stadium

Go Mehdi!
                            I think he was jokingly referring that he was the kid in the picture haha

I don't think he actually went to the game

Comment

Comment

So glad that Mehdi is starting to find his old form. The only problem I see when SC changed his position to a false 9 is that I am missing some runs into the box. Feels like he doesn’t take enough runs into the box because Evanilson is already there and it feels like he rather waits for loose ball come his way. What do you guys think, have you also observed these changes to his game?

Comment

Working...
                                X