X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW was that mehdi with that pass or was it quaresma lol

Comment

Amazing pass by Taremi. That could've been his most beautiful assist until now.

Comment

Honestly good game by Mehdi if you ask me. Made the right passes when needed several times.

Comment

Taremi was so desperate for that goal but his “contribution was significant” by the commentator 👏
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

He gets applauded by his own players when he comes off and the fans - they know the hard work that he puts in. What he does makes the other players jobs a lot easier.
            That ball for Corona was beautiful.

Comment

Don't get the coach love for Evanillson.
              He is overrated.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

good game for mehdi but this new role makes it harder for him to score. biggest thing that bothers me is that mehdi looks down, whats wrong? u are in the shape of your life, playing for a huge club like porto, being so popular in portgual and still he does not look happy. come on man this could be your world cup! Cheer up

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Not a good game by him tbh.

What are you talking about? He was second best player behind Luis Diaz! I don’t know what game you watched and football isn’t just about scoring goals

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    good game for mehdi but this new role makes it harder for him to score. biggest thing that bothers me is that mehdi looks down, whats wrong? u are in the shape of your life, playing for a huge club like porto, being so popular in portgual and still he does not look happy. come on man this could be your world cup! Cheer up
                    He wants that goal , that assist, that perfect performance. It is what drives him on to do better and how he has got to where he is now.

Comment

Great game. What a player. I like his hardworking manner.

Comment

Mehdi Tonight:

scored 1 goal that was few mm offside.

Forced GK into 2 good saves.

Created 2 1v1 chances for Diaz and Corona.

And got a man sent off by good vigilant pressing work to capitalize on a bad touch.

Not much more you can ask for from you CF.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                          What are you talking about? He was second best player behind Luis Diaz! I don’t know what game you watched and football isn’t just about scoring goals
                          I thought it is only about scoring. Thanks for reminding well
                          He lost the ball few times, missed target on couple chances and could have done better at the end when he had a shot on the goal. Obviously made few good passes as well.

Comment

Correct me of i'm wrong but mehdi is back to his original position. He wasn't playing behind Diaz or other strikers! He was there in front line. I've been focusing on his position on pas couple of weeks and I can tell you that he was playing in same position as he used to ). Thats why he managed to score (offside) and create chances! This looks promising to me! On second goal he was right next to evanilson but pass didn't reach mehdi.

IMO mehdi needs to concentrate on his football and stop all the nonsense drama! Just be humble and appologize to the team melli staff and put your head down and concentrate on your football! I'm sure there is a lot more room for mehdi to improve.

Comment

Unfortunately, Mehdi’s amazing heroics on the field of late have not translated into scoring stats for a striker. I believe he’s been without a goal in 6 matches (by my count).

Fortunately, SC realizes how essential Mehdi is to the team, and continues to rate him well with starts in every match.

Comment

Well, Porto is still winning and is top of the Liga Nos table. They also have a decent chance of making it to the CL next round. Mehdi did great today and I am sure his scoring will come back. Ending the issues with TM will definitely help his psyche. Hopefully talks are happening behind the scenes.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Working...
                                X