This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    You guys are delusional. If Taremi was from Cameroon or Paraguay you would be asking why he wasn’t taken out earlier. Plz for the love of god develop an ability to eliminate your biases from your opinions!
    100% with you on this. I always try to stay is neutral as possible, evaluating our teams/players. The truth is that he just wasn't good today. I am confident had it been any other player, most of our beloved members would have cussed out the coach for not having subbing him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      No it isn’t, it was a disrespectful move by SC especially since Mehdi gave his son the PK last week and he subs him for his son while Evanilson is absolutely trash.

And also sad how people here are hitting a man when he’s being down saying his attitude was karma. I expected you to take side of Taremi, after all he is one of our few legionnaires who plays CL football. Show some respect to Taremi man.
      Taremi being one our players doesn’t mean I have to be biased. If any other player was performing the way Taremi did, we’d be saying he should’ve been taken off. He wasn’t playing well

Also just because Taremi allowed Chico to take a PK doesn’t mean he was supposed to be guaranteed 90 minutes today. Wtf is that logic? This isn’t your kooche league

Comment

Porto lucky not to concede PK there for 3rd goal
        They lost all attacking & possession momentum the minute they subbed out Mehdi..!
        This loss is on SC’s retarded, over-exhuberant demeanor

Comment

Hard to see what Taremi's substitution were supposed to achieve. It is certainly not making the coach feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            You guys are delusional. If Taremi was from Cameroon or Paraguay you would be asking why he wasn’t taken out earlier. Plz for the love of god develop an ability to eliminate your biases from your opinions!
            lmao you just burried the whole forum brutal comment

still neutraly, mehdi wasnt worse than 4-5 other players, he was ok,,
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              100% with you on this. I always try to stay is neutral as possible, evaluating our teams/players. The truth is that he just wasn't good today. I am confident had it been any other player, most of our beloved members would have cussed out the coach for not having subbing him out.
              I’m a Liverpool fan and as a a Liverpool fan I am happy that Mehdi is taken off over Evanilson and Otavio as he holds a lot more threat. He is their top scorer over the past year and as we saw in the home game can score even when he is having not his best game.

As a fan of Mehdi and our players I am disappointed that he didn’t get more game time.

Comment

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2021-2022

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                Taremi being one our players doesn’t mean I have to be biased. If any other player was performing the way Taremi did, we’d be saying he should’ve been taken off. He wasn’t playing well

Also just because Taremi allowed Chico to take a PK doesn’t mean he was supposed to be guaranteed 90 minutes today. Wtf is that logic? This isn’t your kooche league
                Fact is that he was playing much more as a midfielder than forward, so he had to do a lot of tracking back and it made it harder to be involved in the attack. Even then, he had one very good throughball which lead to a chance and one bad scene where he should have shot instead of pass. Now tell me what did Evanilson do?

Kooche league? Tell that to SC. Thinking CL is a kindergarten by subbing his son who isn’t even a Porto calibre player for his best forward, only to give away the game shortly after. SC is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  I’m a Liverpool fan and as a a Liverpool fan I am happy that Mehdi is taken off over Evanilson and Otavio as he holds a lot more threat. He is their top scorer over the past year and as we saw in the home game can score even when he is having not his best game.

As a fan of Mehdi and our players I am disappointed that he didn’t get more game time.
                  I have been a Liverpool fan ever since I was a kid. But of course I wanted Porto to beat them today. First because the loss would have not had any impact on their team, secondly I wanted my boy and his team to shine and win. But our boy just couldn't pull it off. We all need to accept that and be gracious football fans!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    95 % agreed, (except the liverpool fan thing , its Man U here :P )

great post
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Someone Get that child off the pitch..! We’re trying to play football here ..!

Comment

I don't agree he was bad. Just because that one chance where he passed instead of shooting?

Other than that, he was fine. His usual self. Had good build up play, had a header unluckily deflect off Matip, had another header go wide (half chance), and lot of defensive work and hustle.

I dont think it was a fair sub (especially for his son who just took Mehdi off a PK over the weekend). I'm sure Mehdi is in his own head a bit but he'll persevere.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Fact is that he was playing much more as a midfielder than forward, so he had to do a lot of tracking back and it made it harder to be involved in the attack. Even then, he had one very good throughball which lead to a chance and one bad scene where he should have shot instead of pass. Now tell me what did Evanilson do to?
                          Kooche league? Tell that to SC. Thinking CL is a kindergarten by subbing his son who isn’t even a Porto calibre player for his best forward, only to give away the game shortly after. SC is pathetic.
                          That’s not really the point. Taremi had his moments but he also had his bad moments. Yes, Evanilson didn’t do anything either, but do you really think Taremi was subbed because of some sort of agenda that SC has? Do you really think SC made that decision without considering the situation and the player? SC has shown tons of respect for Taremi and has supported him quite a lot, even after that red card against Juve last year

Also Chico isn’t a Porto level player? Tell that to the entire footballing world that had him on the shortlist for golden boy. He’s a young player with tons of potential

SC made a tactical decision and he probably had his reasoning. Anyone who’s complaining is just being emotional and having unreasonable expectations that our players should be held above the club that they play for, a very delusional mentality

Comment

well, milan is 1-0 up 88 minute so right now the table stands like this
                            liverpool 15p
                            porto 5p
                            atletic 4p
                            milan 4p

and they can thank J Messias, assisted by F Kessie in 87 minute
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I would not call putting yourself in a scoring position having a bad game. He also managed to get a couple of headers in. It is a game of inches. The first header could have easily gone in off the deflection. Second header was slightly delayed when it came off of him. Anyway, Milan just scored so a tie with ATM and another win by Liverpool puts them through.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                well, milan is 1-0 up 88 minute so right now the table stands like this

liverpool 15p
                                porto 5p
                                atletic 4p
                                milan 4p
                                So now a draw might be enough against Atletico. As long as Liverpool beat Milan

Comment

Working...
                                X