Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool barely creates dangerous opportunities, but when they do, boy are they lethal or what?

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      Idk why some of you are annoyed by SC yelling at Taremi, imagine this was your home club and you saw your striker do that. I'd be furious.
      Yeah I agree…..a player getting yelled at by their coach to do better is not a bad thing if it is warranted. That’s how you have accountability in a team.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Liverpool goal called offside

Comment

Thiago been the difference in this game. Some of his play has been beautiful.

Comment

lol saved by offside again, they need to score soon and keep momentum or they will loose big again. made a great game just poooooor finising, poor sc he is a good coach, just need beeter players than eva and central defenders.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Wow he takes Mehdi off and keeps on Evanilson and Otavio.

Comment

Taremi subbed off

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Yeah I agree…..a player getting yelled at by their coach to do better is not a bad thing if it is warranted. That’s how you have accountability in a team.
                  Agreed. Taremi's blunder absolutely warranted some serious yelling.

Taremi out

Comment

Taremi off

Comment

I can’t believe this idiot took Mehdi off ..!
                      Jackass

Comment

wow this some statement bringing mehdi off this early. Basically never happened before with this coach! He always kept mehdi on longer than just 64min

Comment

That was a really bad Game for Mehdi. He was not really active imo. Hope he can do better next Match.

Comment

taremi off, stream off
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Clown Manager. Mehdi had some misses, but FFS, how was he any worse than Evanilson or Otavio?

Comment

Ironically Taremi's performance has been on a decline ever since his TM unnecessary drama. It has definitely had a negative impact on his overall performance at Porto. Also he is not the typical cool and calm Mehdi we have known for years. His attitude has changed and he seems a little edgy these days!

Comment

Working...
                                X