X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

min 63 mehdis best action of the day. great run

Comment

ok another 2 good runs now from mehdi. taze rah oftade. playing a bit from left now attacking into middle, a bit like his old TM role with CQ, suits him

Comment

wow vintage mehdi run getting an obvious PK

Comment

mehdi off min 73 perfect timing, 5-1 up, save him for the CL. diaz on and toni on

Comment

looked like mehdi was about to take the PK but coaches kid wanted to score and mehdi gave it away

Comment

Taremi is upset. Parti bazi from the coach for his son!
              Was that chico's first Porto goal or something? Why was his mother crying in the stands?

Comment

Taremi seemed somehow unhappy all game long. I wonder what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                  Taremi is upset. Parti bazi from the coach for his son!
                  Was that chico's first Porto goal or something? Why was his mother crying in the stands?
                  yes i think it was the 1st. they already did this thing last season if i remember all the hugging and crying and the 1st goal but after the game they changed the goalscorer

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    yes i think it was the 1st. they already did this thing last season if i remember all the hugging and crying and the 1st goal but after the game they changed the goalscorer
                    I remember that cup game last year when Chico scored the 3-2 goal and then went and hugger Sergio and they both cried. But I think it was called off for offside after a minute!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      I’m a Liverpool fan but I think Porto need to go for the win in that game. Liverpool have guaranteed top place and Porto could get qualification with a win.
                      as liverpool fan
                      i hate atlethico more than any team
                      outsude of england.
                      not for mehdi or porto
                      just to not athletico advance
                      and klop hates them as well
                      WE WE SHALL LOSE ON WED
                      but
                      last game is atletico at porto

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                        porto team melli nist
                        parviz mazlomi yek tar az kolah gisesho geroo
                        bezareh skovic baresh gardoneh
                        Porto Mizarash roo bech poolesham mideh
                        hitchvagt ham bazish nemideh.
                        he needa to stop getting mad wen hisbteam is up
                        by 4 goals.

Comment

Highlights (including Mehdi's well earned PK)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                              Well i don't think any striker would be happy when he is used as a DM! Taremi was defending all the way! And I see what SC is doing! he is planning for liverpool and atletico game! I hope he doesn't stay like that because taremi won't be scoring many goals!

Comment

“When Francisco came to hug me, the first sentence I said to him was go thank Mehdi”

- SC on what he said to his son when he scored from the PK spot

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWg_c3O...dium=copy_link
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X