Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After watching the Liverpool game tonight I can definitely see certain players being rested for the Champs League game as long as the injuries they already have.

Comment

Feel a hat trick comin on here with Mehdi’s name on it

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Some players with international duties been rested. Mehdi was available...
        oh yea that makes sense. im guessing mehdi will get 60 minutes or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Some players with international duties been rested. Mehdi was available...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
          SC is also giving some young players a chance. Like the new Pepe; he’s been on the bench since Díaz has been on fire. Today’s match is his chance to show his stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            After watching the Liverpool game tonight I can definitely see certain players being rested for the Champs League game as long as the injuries they already have.
            I think we'll see some hard core Defending from porto against liverpool. I have a feeling they will snatch a point.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              I think we'll see some hard core Defending from porto against liverpool. I have a feeling they will snatch a point.
              I’m a Liverpool fan but I think Porto need to go for the win in that game. Liverpool have guaranteed top place and Porto could get qualification with a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                I’m a Liverpool fan but I think Porto need to go for the win in that game. Liverpool have guaranteed top place and Porto could get qualification with a win.
                not saying its not possible but a win against liverpool in Anfield is out of reach for porto. The way SC has placed taremi for past 3 games shows that he is going to park the bus.

Comment

Any links?
                  Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                    Any links?
                    http://www.hesgoal.com/news/91831/FC..._Feirense.html

Comment

uribe scored

Comment

Mehdi playing in that position again! Not really great position for scoring goals! He is like a MD .

Comment

Look at his position FFS!

Comment

frustrating to watch porto right now. no chemistry between mehdi and evanilson, and mehdi aint getting any passes when he tries to go in behind defense

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              frustrating to watch porto right now. no chemistry between mehdi and evanilson, and mehdi aint getting any passes when he tries to go in behind defense
                              Lets hope SC has a plan for mehdi in that position against liverpool and Atletico

Comment

great pressing D from mehdi on the 4th goal

Comment

Working...
                                X