Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arj also has an adidas sponsorship. the deal must have recently been signed because if i remember correctly, he was signed to nike

Comment

I wonder if our boys read PFDC comments. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by kianstarwars View Post
        I wonder if our boys read PFDC comments. Any ideas?
        offcourse they do
        back in the days human afazeli
        was here and other site
        he said pfdc ans other site are very very populor
        among tm players league players and specially
        legioneer players.. back in 2000 or 99 when tm was
        in l.a i went to their hotel pasadena hilton
        ans chit chating with them in the lobby
        most of them knew pfdc and me as well from my posts. SO ANSWER your question yes they read
        this site alot.

Comment

He just started wearing their boots a few months ago, always the latest model/color so clearly he is sponsored, these posts confirm it.

Comment

good choice, adidas > nike

fuck nike after they denied our players from getting their boots in the WC

Comment

Comment

Iran coach praises Taremi: ″He is the best player at FC Porto″

Dragan Skocic and the white and blue forward have been walking backwards

It's not known whether the phrase will resolve all the differences, but at least it's a start. Skocic, Iran's coach, praised Mehdi Taremi, at a time when the FC Porto striker is not called up for his selection, precisely because he entered a collision course with the head of the technical team.

"We have a very good team. The Iran national team, among others, is made up of prominent players at clubs that play in the Champions League. Azmoun plays for Zenit, he has been Russia's top scorer for the last three years. Then we have Taremi, who is the best player at FC Porto. We have Jahanbakhsh, who plays for Feyenoord. The team is quite balanced, strong. Certainly with Japan, Australia and South Korea, I think it's a team that deserves to represent Asia in the Championship. World," he said in an interview with Croatian television HRT.

It should be remembered that the disagreements between the coach and Mehdi Taremi began when the FC Porto forward publicly questioned some of Skocic's phrases and defended the players in his country.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14333009.html

Comment

lol@him not mentioning
                  other group leader ksa

Comment

He is praising Australia?!! Australia is not the 1997 team. Their players are in 2nd or 3rd division European leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                      lol@him not mentioning
                      other group leader ksa
                      They would ruin his life if he did. LOL
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Iran coach praises Taremi: ″He is the best player at FC Porto″

Dragan Skocic and the white and blue forward have been walking backwards

It's not known whether the phrase will resolve all the differences, but at least it's a start. Skocic, Iran's coach, praised Mehdi Taremi, at a time when the FC Porto striker is not called up for his selection, precisely because he entered a collision course with the head of the technical team.

"We have a very good team. The Iran national team, among others, is made up of prominent players at clubs that play in the Champions League. Azmoun plays for Zenit, he has been Russia's top scorer for the last three years. Then we have Taremi, who is the best player at FC Porto. We have Jahanbakhsh, who plays for Feyenoord. The team is quite balanced, strong. Certainly with Japan, Australia and South Korea, I think it's a team that deserves to represent Asia in the Championship. World," he said in an interview with Croatian television HRT.

It should be remembered that the disagreements between the coach and Mehdi Taremi began when the FC Porto forward publicly questioned some of Skocic's phrases and defended the players in his country.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14333009.html
                        I'm sure this will all be patched up in the next TM camp. It'll be fine

Comment

It’s been way too long since Mehdi’s last match. Match day today. LETS GO!!

Comment

Me waiting for the match to start in 2 hours

Comment

porto fc line up
                              Taremi in . some surprising changes.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                porto fc line up
                                Taremi in . some surprising changes.
                                Some players with international duties been rested. Mehdi was available...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X