Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
    We have enough quality forwards. I mean read these names:
    Sardar Azmoun
    Karim Ansarifard
    Allahyar Sayyadmanesh
    Kaveh Rezaie
    Mehdi Ghaedi

Who needs Taremi here?!
    Who needs Taremi? Probabaly the same guy who has needed him to get this far. Notice how 3 of your “quality” forwards can’t even get on the field…

(stats from round 3)

Taremi - 4 gp, 357 min, 2 goals, 2 assists
    Azmoun - 3 gp, 270 min, 3 assists

Ansarifard - 3 gp, 7 min, 1 assist
    Ghaedi - 2 gp, 2 min
    Rezaei - 0

Comment

Looks like Ali Daie hits the nail on the head. This coach suffered from "bi tajrobegi" when he opened his mouth. You folks keep thinking it is about his analysis of Iranian players in general and if he is correct or not. It is not about that at all. It is about the guy with the megaphone promoting and not destroying his players. As for Mehdi, yes every group has a few guys who are more likely to have a quick response which might hurt their own self interest. In this case it happens to be one of the two players on the world stage that are laying the path for hundreds of future players. The other star player seems to have a better handle on it. He is walking the balance beam perfectly in his private jet sipping sekanjebin. Tajrobeh, live and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        You bring one game as your argument...really?! Right here, right now, we have quality forwards.
        The only disrespectful thing came from Taremi himself.
        Also, if we can't beat the likes of Syria and Libanon without Taremi we are doomed.
        Respect and discipline comes first no matter how good one player is. You can't act like this as a national team player.
        Taremi has got a record with his behaviour and caused sensle-less trouble and hashyie for our campaign right before crucial games.
        I agree with the part that we are doomed if we dont win the games against Lebanon or Syria without Taremi, that is 100% correct, but I dont agree with the „quality“ strikers you mentioned.

I am not saying they are trash, but IMO none of them (except for Azmoun of course, or Ansarifard, who is a good player to bring in late in the game, as he has a lot of experience and is good at set pieces/penaltys, and physically important) has already or yet proven that they succeed when playing for TM , especially against arab teams, who always play the game of their life and become Manuel Neuer (e.g. Abbas Hassan , the goalie from Lebanon who made 10362847 saves against us back then we lost in Beirut 1-0 to Lebanon), or any other arab player, who will eventually turn into Ronaldinho and do some sick passes and dribblings..

So my take:
        As I said, Azmoun and Ansarifard are of course quality, but
        -Kaveh Rezaei has been in poor form lately, plays for a weak team and doesnt score at all at the mo
        -Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, I like him very much and he is of course a big prospect, technically gifted, good physical attributes, fast and dangerous, but we dont know yet how he would perform in TM shirt when it comes to important WC Qualifier games, again especially against arabs?! (Correct me if Im wrong and he has been playing with senior TM already)
        -Mehdi Ghayedi is also quick and technically gifted, has been given only a couple minutes by Skokic, looked promising when he came in, but now plays in a low arab league because of his gold digger wife, and I dont think he could take Taremis spot aswell

So IMO you are a bit exaggerating our depth without Taremi..

Comment

Any news on this matter? I read somewhere the problem got „solved“ and Taremi will be back? Or did they mean back after the next two oncoming games?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            Who needs Taremi? Probabaly the same guy who has needed him to get this far. Notice how 3 of your “quality” forwards can’t even get on the field…

(stats from round 3)

Taremi - 4 gp, 357 min, 2 goals, 2 assists
            Azmoun - 3 gp, 270 min, 3 assists

Ansarifard - 3 gp, 7 min, 1 assist
            Ghaedi - 2 gp, 2 min
            Rezaei - 0
            Love this stat. Sounds like Ansarifard is our most productive player. He has produced a goal or an assist every 7 minutes.

Comment

In that country, all you need is a situation like this so that every joe blow come forward and express opinion on the subject.

I wasn't expecting Khodadad Azizi to say anything sophisticated, but I have to say I am quite disappointed at Daie to use the opportunity to attack Skocic the way he did. Just very unprofessional!

First of all, someone needs to remind Daie, that his own coaching experience was a total disaster. He was not able to accomplish anything for Iran. Skocic's record speaks for itself. Daie is forgetting that a few months earlier, the whole country was praying to beat Bahrain!
              I don't understand Daie's point in putting Skocic down. Everybody starts from the bottom and tries to move upward. Ole Gunner took over the mighty Manchester United from coaching a team in third/fourth rated league in Norway. Xavi started with Al Saad and is now with Barca. Skocic, like many others is doing the same and is trying to move up and he has done a damn good job so far, setting a record that previous coaches were not able to set. Mr. Daie needs to look at his own record of coaching and refrain from this kind of unprofessional commentaries.

I hope for a 3-0 victory over Lebanon, only to shut these people. All goals by Allayar!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                In that country, all you need is a situation like this so that every joe blow come forward and express opinion on the subject.
                I wasn't expecting Khodadad Azizi to say anything sophisticated, but I have to say I am quite disappointed at Daie to use the opportunity to attack Skocic the way he did.
                First of all, someone needs to remind Daie, that his coaching was a total disaster. He was not able to accomplish anything for Iran. Skocic's record speaks for itself. Daie is forgetting that a few months earlier, the whole country was praying to beat Bahrain!
                Also, I don't understand Daie's point in putting Skocic down. Everybody starts from the bottom and tries to move upward. Ole Gunner took over the mighty Manchester United from coaching a team in third/fourth rated league in Norway. Xavi started with Al Saad and is now with Barca. Skocic, like many others is doing the same and is trying to move up and he has done a damn good job so far, setting a record that previous coaches were not able to set. Mr. Daie needs to look at his own record of coaching and refrain from this kind of unprofessional commentaries.
                People mocks Skocic's unimpressive resume but fails to understand that the same process is used to snub/mock Iranian talents that are denied deserved transfer because of their nationality/iranian club or 2nd rate European teams they have played for

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

I wasn't expecting Khodadad Azizi to say anything sophisticated, but I have to say I am quite disappointed at Daie to use the opportunity to attack Skocic the way he did. Just very unprofessional!

First of all, someone needs to remind Daie, that his own coaching experience was a total disaster. He was not able to accomplish anything for Iran. Skocic's record speaks for itself. Daie is forgetting that a few months earlier, the whole country was praying to beat Bahrain!
                  I don't understand Daie's point in putting Skocic down. Everybody starts from the bottom and tries to move upward. Ole Gunner took over the mighty Manchester United from coaching a team in third/fourth rated league in Norway. Xavi started with Al Saad and is now with Barca. Skocic, like many others is doing the same and is trying to move up and he has done a damn good job so far, setting a record that previous coaches were not able to set. Mr. Daie needs to look at his own record of coaching and refrain from this kind of unprofessional commentaries.

I hope for a 3-0 victory over Lebanon, only to shut these people. All goals by Allayar!
                  Could not agree more with your point of view on Daie. I always thought of Daie as a classy and reasonable man with common sense that puts Iran and TM ahead of everything else. But this interview jogged my memory that Daie had acted selfishly before in TM that caused a lot of hashiye, none more pronounced than his fight with Karimi in our 2006 WC campaign.

Not sure what got him so hot under the collar to respond in this way but fairly obvious that he has an agenda against Skocic.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    Taremi is a quality player no doubt but the fact that you guys are making it as if without him team melli is a shit bag is embarrassing! We are a team and we're not dependant on one single player !

My question is what would other forwards achieve in same amount of minutes that he got.

I wanna see how allahyar and ghaedi would perform in team melli. This form would be ideal

Gholizadeh ----- Ghoddos ---- Allahyar
                    ---------------Azmoun------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                      Looks like Ali Daie hits the nail on the head.
                      The only nail that Daie hit was the one in the coffin of TM. It is the height of unprofessionalism, as a former coach of TM, to make such harsh comments on the near eve of a game with the entire team in camp in a foreign country. Let's see how much the team will respect and listen to Skocic after these comments. How likely is Taremi now to come back and apologize?

Did Daie did this to get his old job back? Or was it pure jealousy that someone else can lead the team so well when Daie ruined our qualification.
                      The worst enemy of Iran are Iranians. Az mast keh bar mast.

Comment

Taremi is great, having a unified, disciplined national team without his ego is better.

GO TEAM MELLI!

Comment

Cheap shot by Daei.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

LOL. Ali Daei made it into the Porteguese sports press:

Ali Daei laments the absence of Taremi from the national team: 'He had the right to say what he said'

Forward collided with the selector and was left out of the squad.

Taremi, one of the FC Porto figures and a regular in the Iran national team, will not be able to contribute to the Asian team in the decisive double match of qualification for the World Cup. The player entered a collision course with the coach and the topic was addressed by Ali Daei, historical name of football.

"Dragan Skocic certainly realizes that his success hadn't happened without players like Taremi. You have to take into account the goals and assists he's made in the last important games. We have to value the good players in our national team and understand that these questions are not acceptable. Taremi had the right to say what they said," said the Iranian football legend, who has scored 109 goals in 149 appearances.

Mehdi Taremi, who will miss the meetings against Lebanon and Syria, had been an option in the qualifying phase for the World Cup in Qatar. The FC Porto player had six goals in 11 matches.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14302788.html

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              LOL. Ali Daei made it into the Porteguese sports press:

Ali Daei laments the absence of Taremi from the national team: 'He had the right to say what he said'

Forward collided with the selector and was left out of the squad.

Taremi, one of the FC Porto figures and a regular in the Iran national team, will not be able to contribute to the Asian team in the decisive double match of qualification for the World Cup. The player entered a collision course with the coach and the topic was addressed by Ali Daei, historical name of football.

"Dragan Skocic certainly realizes that his success hadn't happened without players like Taremi. You have to take into account the goals and assists he's made in the last important games. We have to value the good players in our national team and understand that these questions are not acceptable. Taremi had the right to say what they said," said the Iranian football legend, who has scored 109 goals in 149 appearances.

Mehdi Taremi, who will miss the meetings against Lebanon and Syria, had been an option in the qualifying phase for the World Cup in Qatar. The FC Porto player had six goals in 11 matches.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14302788.html
                              whats funny
                              same ali daie when he was our nt coach
                              he set condition for ali karimi unless he say he is
                              sorry he has no placein his team.
                              offcourse ali karimi told him togo f himself
                              and ksa gave daie the wood in azadi
                              before he got FIRED so very hypocrate of daie

anyway
                              players like azizi and ali karimi
                              and coaches like
                              ali daie
                              have no bussiness discussing this matter
                              VALI
                              ROO K NIST
                              sangeh payeh gazvineh.
                              2002 and 2010 wc
                              are fault of azizi karimi and daie.

ali daie wants the tm job
                              and taremi wants daie in helm as well

DAIE IS NOT a goid coach for big clubs
                              or big stages like tm
                              he is good for teams with no fans no pressure.

DAIE STATMENTS after losing matchs

YEK KOOOSOOLOO
                              HAMLEHKARDAN
                              2TA GOAL KHORDIM
                              man has never lost a match in his life
                              inhis brain.

Comment

So now even Daei cannot speak ?

it gets better every minute...
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X