Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah this GK made some great saves yesterday. Specially that one in the last minute of the game. Quality keeper
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

missed the game .... so it looks like yesterday wasnt his day ..?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I think he just got extra time off after winning copa with Argentina. Luiz diaz returned slightly earlier than him.

He’s still an excellent gk, But it should also be said the backup diogo Costa had an insane tournament for portugal u21 and is pushing him all the way
        i like this new keeper they put in between the sticks in the earlier friendlies ..... i think Marchesin will find it hard to unseat him as a starter .... but like they said shab hanooz derazeh...!

Comment

First match for Mehdi in front of Porto fans!

Comment

Diogo Costa is the future no1 keeper of Portugal, it is not a coincidence that he is starting, they gave him time to integrate last season by playing some Cup games, and they feel he is probably ready now. He is only 21.

Comment

Match on Sunday. Tecatito also back in training this week (though he may be a hot ticket item to offload in his final contractual year for some cash for the club).

Comment

Alfredo Morelos ( Rangers Forward) very near to sign with Porto.
                https://www.abola.pt/Clubes/2021-08-...rato/900799/42

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                  Alfredo Morelos ( Rangers Forward) very near to sign with Porto.
                  https://www.abola.pt/Clubes/2021-08-...rato/900799/42
                  This guy's temper makes Conceicao look like a Buddhist monk.

Comment

Will be Beauty and the Beast up front for Porto then 😅

Comment

tecatito to sevilla for EU12 mil. Done and dusted.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        tecatito to sevilla for EU12 mil. Done and dusted.
                        blow for Porto

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          blow for Porto

Meh. He was pretty underwhelming last season. He has become expendable with the emergence of Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            blow for Porto
                            imo gain for porto. 12 mil in this market for a player who wasnt impressive last year, actually threw their tie vs chelsea if you remember, and was entering last year of his deal is good business.

Anyways Luis Diaz should have a breakout year if all goes to plan, he will carry burden from wide, corona leaving means young fabio vieira who is a highly intelligent cam/wing can go into xi on the right side and supply mehdi + toni/morelos in the middle.

Porto really need to take this cash and invest it in a high quality LB ASAP. Zaidu will not do

Comment

Tecatito never played anywhere nearly as good for Porto as he does for Mexico NT offloading him is a very positive move for the club. He was a total crap shoot you never knew what you’d get and to have him be one of your important players and not be able to rely on him is bad. If they want to win the league and also win games in the CL that they should, then they need to part ways with those players.

I’m willing to bet Luis Dias kicks it into another gear this year and has a big one for Porto. He’s capable of 14-18 goals I think but his real value can come with his ability to draw attention and get the ball to his open team mates and penetrate forward on counters so I think he can rack up a ton of assists too.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Keeping those headers sharp

Comment

Working...
                                X