• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
    I love his accent 😁
    😁😎😜
    :

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      it seems mehdi has spoken out on social media against skocic? what did skocic say to call such an asnwer?
      Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Just saw his post. Dorud be sharafe Mehdi Taremi. Great minds think alike . Who is Skocic and where the f*** did he come from?
      huh, really..?

details ... links please 😅

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        huh, really..?

details ... links please 😅
        https://twitter.com/mehditaremi9/sta...248859139?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          it seems mehdi has spoken out on social media against skocic? what did skocic say to call such an asnwer?
          you talking about this post ??
          https://mobile.twitter.com/MehdiTare...84783248859139
          i would translate it also like "The" below than a direct dig @ eskoocher Alone.!!? but eskooche is part of that complex problem too ...!
          but then again you get what you pay for ..!! Cheap things No good, Good coaches NO CHEAP..!!
          for our broke asses and scandalous federation, He has so far proven to Still be a Tremendous Value hiring..!!
          Originally posted by The View Post
          I guess it's one of those comments that your can draw your own conclusions from... I took it more as a dig towards the federation ( poor planning, bad prep, way too many coaches on the bench , etc.. ).
          Last edited by BacheLot; 10-20-2021, 07:40 AM.

Comment

If you recall his interview on Iranian television, I think it very clear who he is talking about. And what’s not to believe? Its not like he is saying the sky is purple… We’ve all watched the games…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              If you recall his interview on Iranian television, I think it very clear who he is talking about. And what’s not to believe? Its not like he is saying the sky is purple… We’ve all watched the games…
              i dont remember the interview ...!!? were there excerpts from the interview which would make his latest Twitter post more Eskoochie Targeted..?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                You guys refer to his twitter post? I don't get it. What makes you think he is speaking out against Skocic?
                I didn't think he was talking smack about Skocic at first, but dang, if you put the pieces together it's not far off...

Remember when Skocic said Iranian players are physically and technically good but not good enough tactically?

Basically Taremi said they are good in all three but unfortunately the problems lie somewhere else... So not gonna lie, it does sound like a subtle dig to Skocic... Although Taremi can have a poor choice of words at times and maybe he was referring to the federation or IR or something else..

Comment

i dont remember the interview ...!!? were there excerpts from the interview which would make his latest Twitter post more Eskoochie Targeted..?
                  https://www.aparat.com/v/leENc/%D8%B...86%DB%8C%DA%86

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    I didn't think he was talking smack about Skocic at first, but dang, if you put the pieces together it's not far off...

Remember when Skocic said Iranian players are physically and technically good but not good enough tactically?

Basically Taremi said they are good in all three but unfortunately the problems lie somewhere else... So not gonna lie, it does sound like a subtle dig to Skocic... Although Taremi can have a poor choice of words at times and maybe he was referring to the federation or IR or something else..
                    Huh
                    When did he say that !? More Recently!?
                    If so then his tweet is most likely a response back to Eskoochie..!

Comment

I've seen that on social media, do you have the video of skocic ? Would appreciate it if you could post it . Also things are getting heated between taremi and skocic ( Specially on social media )..... AND ITS NOT GOOD AT ALL! not the right time !

Comment

Huh
                        When did he say that !? More Recently!?
                        If so then his tweet is most likely a response back to Eskoochie..!
                        http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2769130

How would you describe the difference on the field in the Iranian and Croatian leagues?

- Iranian footballers are individually technically savvy and physically resilient , truly at an enviable level. And what they lack and where I see a lot of room for improvement is tactical ability, they’re not that good at it yet, but when I look at the long term, it’s something that can be learned and that will raise the Iranian football ladder even further. Europeans have always been tactically tidy, and as Iran has more and more players in European clubs, that is slowly starting to change.
                        I posted it here a couple of days ago BL. Skocic said that in an interview with Croatian media.
                        Last edited by Leicester City; 10-20-2021, 08:23 AM. Reason: Quote

Comment

And there was also this scene. Look at the players’ body language and notice who is missing…

Comment

If he ever said that, he is DAMN right. Iranian players in general, are more interested in making the highlights reel with some fancy dribble than to actually win games by playing as a team. They do not learn tactics because there is no one to teach that to them at an early age.

Aside from management and organization issues at IFF (and in the society in general), that is perhaps the single biggest shortcoming of Iranian football.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Honestly is Skocic wrong when he said our players are tactically not the strongest?

Never the less, this is disappointing from all sides.

We don't need this shit in the middle of qualifiers.

Comment

Mehdi had a great game yersterday! Praised by tv commentators eaven if he didnt score, what a dream player for every team,
                                Porto destroyed Milan (i know they had a few ordinary injured and suspended but still)
                                If they had a playmaker like Bruno Fernandes, theyd score 5-6 goals yesterday. full control of the game. Pepe was fantastic..
                                when Porto has their best team, with the 2 central defenders like yesterday, they are one of top 5 clubs in europe no doubt.
                                I think they will win against milan at san siro and also beat atletic, and claim the second spot and make a good run again this season. as long as they ceep Pepe injury free.

Like to se them get a playmaker and a good CD at winter break to complement Pepe and to cover for him if he is injured,
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X