X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    It seems the international media praised Taremi
    but but but iT wAs hIS wOrSt pErFOmAnCe ...
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
      but but but iT wAs hIS wOrSt pErFOmAnCe ...
      As i wrote, i only saw the first half and he missed many chances, then i fell asleep wake up and see his is the player of the match lol, did he have a good second half or did he get the price by chance ?

Comment

Respect

Comment

You have to realize brother The is like an Iranian father - he’s only satisfied if your performance is perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            It seems the international media praised Taremi
            Many players in both sides run and worked harder than him but he was the smartest . most creative player in the field, he was a threat every time touched the ball , created space for himself or others, he does that with TM too
            he enjoy playing and its a joy watching him even when not scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              You have to realize brother The is like an Iranian father - he’s only satisfied if your performance is perfection.
              I do realize dash but it's not only The Jan. Many iranian fans have unreachable expectations and zero understanding towards our players and staff.
              Ghoddos doesn't play...some want Skocic to go straight to Evin for that.
              Taremi hustles his ass off, gives a world class assist and is Man of the Match, some call his performance the worst.

I call for common sense, no matter how thick your رگ ایرانی is.
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

My friend who is a Milan fan told me yesterday (before the game) that Milan has shown interest in Taremi. Can't find anything about it and don't know If you guys have heard the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                  This guy is so humble and loveable 😍❤️🙏🏻
                  I love his accent 😁

Comment

LOL at this article:

Mehdi Taremi’s Assist From His Ass Puts AC Milan Bottom.

...[Taremi then fell to the floor while battling for position with Milan’s Ismaël Bennacer. Taremi somehow maintained focus enough to bring the ball down and lay it off (read: get out of the way) for Díaz to smash home.

Something something now that’s what I call an ASSist.]

https://the18.com/en/soccer-news/meh...-goal-vs-milan

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                      I do realize dash but it's not only The Jan. Many iranian fans have unreachable expectations and zero understanding towards our players and staff.
                      Ghoddos doesn't play...some want Skocic to go straight to Evin for that.
                      Taremi hustles his ass off, gives a world class assist and is Man of the Match, some call his performance the worst.

I call for common sense, no matter how thick your رگ ایرانی is.
                      Oh I’m aware. For example on Twitter the same fans who don’t like Taremi, are now praising him because they took his latest Twitter post to be a dig at Skocic. Of course the Iranian media is trying to make it a bigger issue too.

A chunk of our fans are good for nothing anarchists. They just complain and moan and criticize and don’t know how to do anything in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Oh I’m aware. For example on Twitter the same fans who don’t like Taremi, are now praising him because they took his latest Twitter post to be a dig at Skocic. Of course the Iranian media is trying to make it a bigger issue too.

A chunk of our fans are good for nothing anarchists. They just complain and moan and criticize and don’t know how to do anything in real life.
                        I guess it's one of those comments that your can draw your own conclusions from... I took it more as a dig towards the federation ( poor planning, bad prep, way too many coaches on the bench , etc.. ).

Comment

it seems mehdi has spoken out on social media against skocic? what did skocic say to call such an asnwer?

Comment

Just saw his post. Dorud be sharafe Mehdi Taremi. Great minds think alike . Who is Skocic and where the f*** did he come from?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              I guess it's one of those comments that your can draw your own conclusions from... I took it more as a dig towards the federation ( poor planning, bad prep, way too many coaches on the bench , etc.. ).

Who knows what he had in mind... perhaps everyone is right to read it as one like. Just like Art , words have power and energy..
                              • هر کسی از ظن خود شد یار من از درون من نجست اسرار من*
                              What are power of words?

Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble." Considering the 'powerful force' of the words we utter, we must discipline ourselves to speak in a way that conveys respect, gentleness and humility.

Comment

You guys refer to his twitter post? I don't get it. What makes you think he is speaking out against Skocic?

Comment

Working...
                                X