Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First LigaNOS match this Sunday. Let's go Mehdi and Porto!

Comment

Comment

Match tomorrow at 10am PST (Los Angeles)! Let's go Mehdi and Porto!

Comment

"The pandemic made the last year difficult for everyone.
          Tomorrow I will be able to have the experience of playing for the first time with FC Porto fans in the stands.
          I look forward to meeting you and feeling your support."

https://twitter.com/MehdiTaremi9/sta...96527056408578

Comment

Really proud of Mehdi, he is The Man!!

I think we sometimes tend to forget what a massive and illustrious club FC Porto really is. Their staff and players over the years, along with the amount of national/international silverware they have collected, is just astonishing.

Mehdi accomplished his transfer to a truly massive club only after 1 year of European football, while lacking a good/competent agent. True winner/fighter!

Wish FC Porto had bought Sardar as Marega replacement, Mehdi and Sardar would have killed it in Portugal and Europe!

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post

I think we sometimes tend to forget what a massive and illustrious club FC Porto really is. Their staff and players over the years, along with the amount of national/international silverware they have collected, is just astonishing.

Mehdi accomplished his transfer to a truly massive club only after 1 year of European football, while lacking a good/competent agent. True winner/fighter!

Wish FC Porto had bought Sardar as Marega replacement, Mehdi and Sardar would have killed it in Portugal and Europe!
              Thats what Iv been saying for a while now! it would be a win-win-win for everybody! TM-Porto and Me/Us (as a fan)
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Wait. So you think Leverkusen is below Sardar, but Porto isn't? Lolz.

Comment

Porto is better than Leverkusen though, but bundesliga is better ranked than Liga Nos..
                  I personaly rank Porto higher than Leverkusen. Only team in germany I rank higher than Porto is Bayern and they wouldnt be a easy game for Bayern either..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Wait. So you think Leverkuaen is below Sardar, but Porto isn't? Lolz.
                    Some people here hate the Bundesliga/Germany for some reason lol

Comment

Exactly! FC Porto is a bigger club in every sense: History, trophies, international allure/recognition, players/managers over the years, and so fort....

This is not a matter of taste bro, I am just reiterating the facts. I dont have any bias towards/against Porto or Leverkusen, its just the current state of affairs.

Trivia: FC Porto was also asked by Madrid & Juventus to join the Elite European Super League (which their President Pinto wisely rejected)

Comment

Exactly! FC Porto is a bigger club in every sense: History, trophies, international allure/recognition, players/managers over the years, and so fort....

This is not a matter of taste bro, I am just reiterating the facts. I dont have any bias towards/against Porto or Leverkusen, its just the current state of affairs.

Trivia: FC Porto was also asked by Madrid & Juventus to join the Elite European Super League (which their President Pinto wisely rejected)
                        They are pretty close in quality. If they played 10 times on a neutral field, what would be the results? Maybe Porto wins 4, Bayer wins 3, and they draw 3. You make it seem like you're comparing Man U against FC Koln.

Plus, if Sardar goes to BL, he gets more exposure, and plays against world class clubs like Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Leipzig, etc. Who would he play against in Liga NOS? You surely can't argue that playing Benfica/Sporting is better than BL competition.

Comment

Comment

Nobody is comparing the leagues man, read the posts before replying.

Its kind of obvious that Bundesliga is superior to Liga NOS. The discussion was about FC Porto being better than Leverkusen, which is a fact. Again, just have a look at history, trophies (especially European/Intercontinental), international allure/recognition, and players/managers over the years for Porto vs. Leverkusen. Its a no-brainer!

Your point wrt exposure and possible transfers, a bit of research would help I guess: go to transfermarkt.com and have a look at the outbound transfers that have happend between 2010-2020 for Porto & Leverkusen. The kind of players, amount of money, and profile of outbound/destination clubs is unmistakingly in favour of Porto!

Lets not make this discussion about Porto vs. Leverkusen please, kind of pointless.

I would treat all of us to a bottle of champagne if Sardar ends up in the Bundesliga, but only if its with Bayern Munich or Dortmund.

Comment

Leagues are kinda important, no? Lol. You werent comparing leagues, but it is imperative to the club/league he chooses.

And who is the better team in your opinion, Hamburg SV or Man City?

Do you have any proof that Porto is better than Bayer, by "a fact"? Sounds like an opinion to me.

Comment

Nobody is comparing the leagues man, read the posts before replying.
                                Its kind of obvious that Bundesliga is superior to Liga NOS. The discussion was about FC Porto being better than Leverkusen, which is a fact. Again, just have a look at history, trophies (especially European/Intercontinental), international allure/recognition, and players/managers over the years for Porto vs. Leverkusen. Its a no-brainer!
                                Your point wrt exposure and possible transfers, a bit of research would help I guess: go to transfermarkt.com and have a look at the outbound transfers that have happend between 2010-2020 for Porto & Leverkusen. The kind of players, amount of money, and profile of outbound/destination clubs is unmistakingly in favour of Porto!
                                Lets not make this discussion about Porto vs. Leverkusen please, kind of pointless.

I would treat all of us to a bottle of champagne if Sardar ends up in the Bundesliga, but only if its with Bayern Munich or Dortmund.
                                well the league is pretty damn important, man. Sardar needs a step up in competition. Thats why he needs to gtfo of zenit.

If you want him to wait until bayern or dortmund I hate to burst your bubble but they will never come in for him directly from russia, especially not to b their main CF. Thats just not how transfers to top clubs work. Reality is sardar cannot humanly perform at a higher level that he is now, and still a team like leverkusen for whatever reasons, right or wrong (objectively wrong) is not willing to spend 20 million on him. Could that change as a free agent? Maybe. But he will be another year older and risk more goalless CL games with this crap coach, so I wouldn't bank on him attracting better suitors than likes of leverkusen, roma.

On flip side performing well for leverksen, a team gunning for the top 4 in germany, playing with huge talents like schick, wirtz, diaby, etc will certainly make him a front runner for a team like Dortmund, Bayern, Inter, etc to pick up should they need a CF. Surely you understand that?

Comment

Working...
                                X