This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    He's not moving unless Porto and he get a massive deal for his transfer, which is the only reason he should move. He is consistently getting playing time, accolades, trophies, and CL appearances at Porto. He's a golden goose for Porto, and he won't be released unless the price is right.
    Portugese league outside big 3 +Braga maybe is nothing special.
    A player like him should experience the top league in his career. And i am not saying a mid table team.
    Should be at least top 4-5 teams of these league.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      He's not moving unless Porto and he get a massive deal for his transfer, which is the only reason he should move. He is consistently getting playing time, accolades, trophies, and CL appearances at Porto. He's a golden goose for Porto, and he won't be released unless the price is right.
      yup, this because of 2key reasons... 1) i heard that Mehdi stands to keep rather decent chunk of his ensuing transfer fee outa Porto .... and his consistent great performances not just on the striker duties/scoring front but his immense contributions in their high press game and playing the provider role plus the relatively frequent defensive contributions means that his possible void from Porto would likely leave a gaping hole in overall successful team performances for next season..!

so
      they either get a big, juicy offer to offload him or more likely that they will keep a hold of him and probably even attempt to lure him into an extension..!

Comment

Comment

Portuguese Cup final against relegated Tondela tomorrow! I wonder what would happen if Tondela somehow manage to win despite already being relegated from the Primeira Liga!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Portuguese Cup final against relegated Tondela tomorrow! I wonder what would happen if Tondela somehow manage to win despite already being relegated from the Primeira Liga!
            Would be sooo dry ... will be a win for porto ... just want mehdi to score on open play

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
              Would be sooo dry ... will be a win for porto ... just want mehdi to score on open play
              I mean like can Tondela participate in Europa League while being in the 2nd division if they win?

Comment

Mehdi is in a team that just beat the record of having most points in Liga NOS.

Porto beat the previous record of 88 points ! 91 points from 34 game is amazing record.

Comment

interesting thing I just learned: Taça in Portuguese is pronounced very close to Taj, and means cup/ fenjan/jaam. Taça de Portugal.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Comment

Waiting for the lineup and match. Me in the Nike shirt

Comment

Classic old school stadium. Estadio Nacional Do Jamor

Comment

Starting

Comment

Uribe back in action (on bench). This could be Marchesin’s last match with Porto before a transfer.

Comment

Rumor: Liverpool after Otavio !

Otavio can't even handle the physical status of Liga nos never mind premier league!

IMO mehdi taremi should stay for half a season and then move to a top Serie A Club in winter.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                Rumor: Liverpool after Otavio !

Otavio can't even handle the physical status of Liga nos never mind premier league!

IMO mehdi taremi should stay for half a season and then move to a top Serie A Club in winter.
                                Are you talking about Otavio who plays for Porto? lol
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X