• Show
Clear All

golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      Still think Abdi should be preffered over him. The drama he brings is not worth it.
      Halet khobe to?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        What's the name of that other member here who always miss their matches and they score?
        That was me at one point - Diz asked me to stop watching matches 😅

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          That was me at one point - Diz asked me to stop watching matches [emoji28]
          [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] we should play backgammon instead and come later to watch highlights.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
            [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] we should play backgammon instead and come later to watch highlights.
            loool with a dagh chai and some shirini sonati

Comment

I need to dig out my old board and brush up on my skills.

Comment

OJogo rating of 9!!!! Insanely high rating, and well deserved!

Comment

Lol. Love the fan art!

Comment

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      What's the name of that other member here who always miss their matches and they score?
                      That was me until a couple of years ago. People begged me not to watch the matches.

Comment

Taremi equals Jackson Martinez with a successful first 60 matches with Porto. Only Falcao did better.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Taremi equals Jackson Martinez with a successful first 60 matches with Porto. Only Falcao did better.

Comment

Just realized the red card was because of the foul on Mehdi. [emoji2956]

Why on f***ing earth is it that when I watch a game he either plays K!r! or gets red carded but once I miss a game he scores chapo rast?!
                              lol
                              it was happening to me too a few years back , now im more bikaar and get to watch more matches so it doesnt seem so as much anymore..!!

A Huge factor in his hattrick was the Overall highly Open and Attacking style of their opponent... they were still running and gunning, even after going up 1-0 early on in the match.... oddly Similarly so after going a Man down in 1st half..!!
                              Mehdi always shines when afforded space in final 3rd of pitch ... & when Porto's league opponents dont pack it in and try counter, as its most typically the case ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                bikaar
                                Looool this is what my baba calls me when I sit and watch Russian, Greek, Portuguese and Dutch league due to our players!

Comment

Working...
                                X