Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Zahedi went to Rio Ave I’d bet anything he scores 12+ goals they should definitely scoop him up.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mood today

Comment

Taremi: "Penalties? It's not my fault I get to the ball first and get fouled"

Iranian forward says he was criticized a lot for being a FC Porto player and, in relation to penalties, explains that defenders "have to be more careful" in the way they approach the shots inside the area.

FC Porto forward Mehdi Taremi says he has felt disrespected by "people from other clubs" this season, something that only happens because the Iranian defends the colors of blue and white, he says. In an interview with Jornal de Notícias, published this Wednesday, the forward also commented on the penalties he suffered this year - he was criticized for that reason - and said that he is not to blame for "getting the ball first and being fouled".

"I think I had a very good season. I never disrespected any opponent or anyone. But there were some people from other clubs who disrespected me. I never responded. I think I'm only criticized because I play for FC Porto. They weren't criticisms of Taremi , but to FC Porto", he began by referring.

Regarding penalties, he added: "It's my normal way of playing. Defenders have to be more careful when approaching shots. It's not my fault that I get to the ball first and suffer fouls. When a foul occurs in the area, it's a penalty . All penalties are analyzed by VAR. The responsibility is not mine. The referee signaled and VAR never objected."

The Dragons were champions this season, stamping the title at Estádio da Luz, home of rivals Benfica, and Taremi said it was "fantastic": "There couldn't be a better place to do it and it was fantastic. Beating Benfica, at their stadium , was further proof that we are the best team."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14866569.html

Comment

Happy that Mehdi said that they are criticizing him not because of him but because he's a Porto player - basically offloading and diverting the attention away from him and onto the club. Very savvy media move.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            Happy that Mehdi said that they are criticizing him not because of him but because he's a Porto player - basically offloading and diverting the attention away from him and onto the club. Very savvy media move.
            hope they have the hishing picture of him for the article
            [/video]
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              PFDC's favourite boy Sina Tafazzoli reporting that Bayern is interested in Mehdi. Porto asking for 40m+

https://twitter.com/sina_tafazzoli/s...moGTiolEg&s=19
              Now he says Everton

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F03zLIaqs_4

Comment

Natural fit, he looks great in it - but low chance at this stage.

Just imagine …

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Seems Mehdi is staying, according to A Bola

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      Seems Mehdi is staying, according to A Bola

Maghaleye A Bola nemige chera motmaenan ke 100 % dar Porto mimoone.

Baraye hamin joz gomaanezani chizi nist.

Chizi ke maghale mige ine ke gheimate Mehdi raa 60 M gozashtan.

Albate man in harf raa kheili ghabool nadaram.

Man fekr mikonam 40 M ham bedan Porto mifrooshe.

https://www.abola.pt/Nnh/Noticias/Ver/942001
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

Comment

He need to move to a top team. Portugese league is too small for him.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                              Not before the world Cup.
                              Let's not rock the boat. He gets playing time in Porto, and that's important going into the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                He's not moving unless Porto and he get a massive deal for his transfer, which is the only reason he should move. He is consistently getting playing time, accolades, trophies, and CL appearances at Porto. He's a golden goose for Porto, and he won't be released unless the price is right.

Comment

Working...
                                X